UFC 303 On ESPN+ PPV [6/29 at 10 pm ET] “Spiritual Warfare” (Alex Pereira/Jiri Prochazka II)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I don't know about HW though. Whole other ball game but I think he has the power.

QBN

All Star
Daps
The Alex Pereira story is so crazy....top tier kickboxer who only got into MMA after seeing an interview where former opponent Israel Adesanya was talking shyt about him.

He got into MMA to hunt down Izzy, took his title, (loss the rematch) but then won a belt at LHW which is something Adesanya failed to do when he lost to Jan Blachowich. :whew:

Be careful who you make enemies with, brehs! I need to see that AP mini-series or feature documentary :wow:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
AT HEAVYWEIGHT HE DOESNT HAVE TO CUT SO I THINK HE COULD BE A CHAMPION

IF GANE COULD FIGHT FOR THE BELT TWICE IMAGINE ALEX WITH HIS POWER

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
The Alex Pereira story is so crazy....top tier kickboxer who only got into MMA after seeing an interview where former opponent Israel Adesanya was talking shyt about him.

He got into MMA to hunt down Izzy, took his title, (loss the rematch) but then won a belt at LHW which is something Adesanya failed to do when he lost to Jan Blachowich. :whew:

Be careful who you make enemies with, brehs! I need to see that AP mini-series or feature documentary :wow:
:damn: