UFC 248 On ESPN+ PPV [3/7] “Blood On The Dance Floor” (Yoel Romero/Israel Adesanya, Joanna/Zhang)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Romero followed him around the whole cage and every time he got close Adensanya ran off to reset to kick a leg.

Soldier of God came to tango, not run.

cabc81a9f3b7ab7dfc9e0c5e2f25678d.gif

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question was why they didn’t just wait for Costa to fight Izzy. Didn’t get that fight bc Izzy talked all that rah-rah about “the monster” (his words, not mine), calling him out.....nobody’s flipping the script here. Simple answer to a simple question. NEITHER of them fought.
Cuz Izzy wanted to stay active and not wait around for dude to recover from his surgey and fight in the summer. In hindsight it was the wrong decision but the better question is why did Costa wait months to have that biceps surgey when he could have had it immediately following the Romero fight that he injured it in.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Romero followed him around the whole cage and every time he got close Adensanya ran off to reset to kick a leg.

Soldier of God came to tango, not run.

cabc81a9f3b7ab7dfc9e0c5e2f25678d.gif

That's exactly it, I'm still trying to figure out the nonsense Dana and ppl are talking. They are mad that Romero didn't rush in throwing bombs like an idiot so Izzy cna jus counter punch em to death like Whittaker and Kelvin before. We got the tape on Izzy, it's similar to Anderson u can't rush em. He wants you coming forward for that counter. And we just witness if u don't rush him helisbhanda are gone. No stiff jab, no nuthin.

That fight shldve been a majority draw, or for Romero at best.

Now Dana hyping up oh Costa gonna attack and run after Izzy in their fight. So what we settin up ppl to fail now. I was 100% wit ya iggy but u lost me.

And after that horrible main card and not puttin on a show for the fans ur gonna start tlkin shyt to Costa in da ring. U seem more concerned wit the talk, walkout a fame, glitz and glamour than the actual fight.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
That's exactly it, I'm still trying to figure out the nonsense Dana and ppl are talking. They are mad that Romero didn't rush in throwing bombs like an idiot so Izzy cna jus counter punch em to death like Whittaker and Kelvin before. We got the tape on Izzy, it's similar to Anderson u can't rush em. He wants you coming forward for that counter. And we just witness if u don't rush him helisbhanda are gone. No stiff jab, no nuthin.

That fight shldve been a majority draw, or for Romero at best.

Now Dana hyping up oh Costa gonna attack and run after Izzy in their fight. So what we settin up ppl to fail now. I was 100% wit ya iggy but u lost me.

And after that horrible main card and not puttin on a show for the fans ur gonna start tlkin shyt to Costa in da ring. U seem more concerned wit the talk, walkout a fame, glitz and glamour than the actual fight.

Why can't iggy jus stand and trade in centre and still show skill like that girl fight before. Like stile and Cormier did. Shoot even like Reyes and Jones. Just cause ur a counter puncher doesn't mean u gotta run away for 5 rounds.

I guess the days of wanderlei vs hendo in pride are jus gone. And this is the new way. Either Jon Fitch ground fukk a guy or run and counter all day.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why can't iggy jus stand and trade in centre and still show skill like that girl fight before. Like stile and Cormier did. Shoot even like Reyes and Jones. Just cause ur a counter puncher doesn't mean u gotta run away for 5 rounds.

I guess the days of wanderlei vs hendo in pride are jus gone. And this is the new way. Either Jon Fitch ground fukk a guy or run and counter all day.
This gotta be a parody account

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
But it’s a “Fight Night” card and not a PPV.

Like Woodley for years been saying “Dana don’t fukk with him like that” or some how the word on the street used to be “Dana doesn’t like him” even after EVERYTHING he’s done for the UFC.

He was a dominant and worthy champ that never embarrassed the company and Dana would shyt on his fights and never push him like their other champs at the time. He hadn’t lost since like 2014 and been a champ since 2016.

And his first fight since his first lost in 6 years, Dana decides to put him on a Fight Night card over a PPV card? That’s BS. I don’t recall him treating many others former champs like that
Ufc is real life wwf.

It's an entertainment company before a real ranked organization

If you're a champ but your fights don't put butts in seats he's not fukking with you