UFC 248 On ESPN+ PPV [3/7] “Blood On The Dance Floor” (Yoel Romero/Israel Adesanya, Joanna/Zhang)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a triple og here, no parody.

And oh yeah for every1 saying Romero leg is fukked, Wil have a limp. Check his IG da next day.

Yea I guess you gotta be an old ass nikka to be that gullible. Dude has a goatee in that video but was clean shaven at the post fight press conference. His dumbass manager posted an old video trying to be slick when he should have just stayed quiet.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Yea I guess you gotta be an old ass nikka to be that gullible. Dude has a goatee in that video but was clean shaven at the post fight press conference. His dumbass manager posted an old video trying to be slick when he should have just stayed quiet.

Man u must b retarded. That's 2 days later and had a dark goatee. He's Cuban, alot of ppl shave everyday by 6pm they have a dark goatee grown back in again.

Ever heard of 5pm shadow. I know ppl who shave after work before they go out at night.

But hey if your happy with a champ who three 3 punches in a round and still got a 10-9 enjoy.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man u must b retarded. That's 2 days later and had a dark goatee. He's Cuban, alot of ppl shave everyday by 6pm they have a dark goatee grown back in again.

Ever heard of 5pm shadow. I know ppl who shave after work before they go out at night.

But hey if your happy with a champ who three 3 punches in a round and still got a 10-9 enjoy.
I grow facial hair just as fast as the next man, but you gotta be one of the most gullable and retarded old nikkas walking this earth to believe he shaved his face bald with a razor @ 1am on a Sunday, then had a full on goatee(not a shadow) by early Monday afternoon. Go type up another long winded post with typos for someone else to read, I'm not entertaining anymore of your stupidity.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I grow facial hair just as fast as the next man, but you gotta be one of the most gullable and retarded old nikkas walking this earth to believe he shaved his face bald with a razor @ 1am on a Sunday, then had a full on goatee(not a shadow) by early Monday afternoon. Go type up another long winded post with typos for someone else to read, I'm not entertaining anymore of your stupidity.

If you really believe Izzy won that fight then u da gullable fool for real.

Win a fight running away threw 3 punches in 1 round. Enjoy that sauce they feeding u

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Lol:laugh:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

Zhang Weili - 1:46

"I wasn't sure whether I could take this one, but I was putting everything on the line." :ehh:

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
giphy_2.gif

Costa.gotta retire
Violated