UFC 248 On ESPN+ PPV [3/7] “Blood On The Dance Floor” (Yoel Romero/Israel Adesanya, Joanna/Zhang)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ESkKC2RX0AEMg0Q

:picard:
They went all out. For real. No fukks given.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Yoel with some :mjpls: comments?

I’ll have to rewatch in the morning didn’t have my headphones in but sure seemed like it :mjpls:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Costa was trading with Romero and taking his best shots for 3 rounds, I don't think he's too worried about Izzy's power
Yea and in the later rounds Romero was walking Costa down and eating his best shots as well. Yoel was beating Costa's ass when that fight ended.

But for some reason Yoel didn’t do that tonight vs Izzy. If you’re gonna talk about the lack of respect costa showed Yoel then you also gotta acknowledge the amount of respect Yoel showed Izzy. The way Yoel fought tonight says a lot about the caliber of fighter Izzy is. Yoel was legit nervous to open himself even slightly. And when costa fights Izzy he’s gonna find out why that is. If he tries to rush Izzy like he did Yoel he’s gonna caught with some nasty shyt just like Whitaker did.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He’s main eventing some care in the UK

But it’s a “Fight Night” card and not a PPV.

Like Woodley for years been saying “Dana don’t fukk with him like that” or some how the word on the street used to be “Dana doesn’t like him” even after EVERYTHING he’s done for the UFC.

He was a dominant and worthy champ that never embarrassed the company and Dana would shyt on his fights and never push him like their other champs at the time. He hadn’t lost since like 2014 and been a champ since 2016.

And his first fight since his first lost in 6 years, Dana decides to put him on a Fight Night card over a PPV card? That’s BS. I don’t recall him treating many others former champs like that

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
So izzy supposed to run straight into a guy who has the power advantage? Cmon man

Dude was waiting for izzy to lose patience and do something stupid and it didn't happen, it's on yoel to bring the pressure at that point and he never did, his own fault

Izzy peeped game and got the points he needed to win I aint tryna hear none of the juelzing yoel and his fans tryna spew

Question was why they didn’t just wait for Costa to fight Izzy. Didn’t get that fight bc Izzy talked all that rah-rah about “the monster” (his words, not mine), calling him out.....nobody’s flipping the script here. Simple answer to a simple question. NEITHER of them fought.

Last edited: