UFC 248 On ESPN+ PPV [3/7] “Blood On The Dance Floor” (Yoel Romero/Israel Adesanya, Joanna/Zhang)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Romero such a bum ass frontrunner. :francis: Why couldn't we just have waited another month or 2 for Costa to be recovered from his injury

:comeon:Forgetting Izzy called Yoel out.....wanted to fight the monster, but didn’t fight (neither did Yoel tho:snoop:)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
ESkKC2RX0AEMg0Q

:picard:

:laff:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Bytch looked like the monster from the Goonies... lol wtf you talkin about. :what:

physical appearance doesn't mean anything when it comes to judging a fight ... otherwise, Nate Diaz would never win ... EVER ...he always looks like complete shyt after each and every fight.

Joanna landed more strikes tonight and won 3 out of 5 rounds.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yoel ruined the fight

Dude has more strength and is a world class wrestler

Attempted 3 take downs

Just did a ton of feinting while izzy started working his leg for rounds 2 through 5

His mind games backfired and he didn't adjust at all just blamed izzy and tried to pander to the crowd with that nonsense rant smh

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:comeon:Forgetting Izzy called Yoel out.....wanted to fight the monster, but didn’t fight (neither did Yoel tho:snoop:)
So izzy supposed to run straight into a guy who has the power advantage? Cmon man

Dude was waiting for izzy to lose patience and do something stupid and it didn't happen, it's on yoel to bring the pressure at that point and he never did, his own fault

Izzy peeped game and got the points he needed to win I aint tryna hear none of the juelzing yoel and his fans tryna spew

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
Main event was pure shyt, I just don't get what is in Yoel's head fighting all 5 rounds like that, maybe fight like that for 4 then go all out in the 5th, Isreal can go fukk himself he wants to be a showman and be one of the greatest of all time yet gives us that shyt.

Hats off to Zhang & Joanna that was a great fight I had it going to Joanna but I can see why they gave it to Zhang, they should get Yeol's & Isreal's fight money.

Hopefully they run it back