UFC 248 On ESPN+ PPV [3/7] “Blood On The Dance Floor” (Yoel Romero/Israel Adesanya, Joanna/Zhang)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
can’t believe they was hyping this Izzy dude as the next Bones Jones. I don’t see it he mild af

It only takes one fight for you to realize that he isn't on Jones level. I thought the same until I saw him myself.

I enjoy his personality, but I think the writing is on the wall for him. Hoping he can get the consecutive win record before somebody catches him slippin but I don't think it'll happen. He makes way too many mistakes and gets caught way too often. He doesn't control fights.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
motherfukker was doing this

giphy.gif

whole damn fight

Yoel talked like he was putting pressure on lol. When sir? There were many times where he couldve went for the kill or put some punches in and he didn't. fukk is he expecting Adesanya to do?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It only takes one fight for you to realize that he isn't on Jones level. I thought the same until I saw him myself.

I enjoy his personality, but I think the writing is on the wall for him. Hoping he can get the consecutive win record before somebody catches him slippin but I don't think it'll happen. He makes way too many mistakes and gets caught way too often. He doesn't control fights.

You say this as he had literally had Yoel tripping over his feet trying to hit him(once he actually decided to engage)