UFC 248 On ESPN+ PPV [3/7] “Blood On The Dance Floor” (Yoel Romero/Israel Adesanya, Joanna/Zhang)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: Yoel fighting like he 32 and still gonna have a bunch of chances, I wouldn't be surprised if Dana is pissed and cuts him from the roster

:why: izzy did nothing also, I'm not even talking about taking chances just very little foward aggression

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Izzy gonna spark costa. He's gonna fall right into his game plan and give Izzy plenty of chances to counter. This shyt was on Yoel. He didn't want the fade like he's claiming.
Costa was trading with Romero and taking his best shots for 3 rounds, I don't think he's too worried about Izzy's power

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
That's why Adesanya is called Stylebender. He adapts to the fighting style of his opponent. Effectively they are both counter strikers and Yoel in all honestly never really engaged with him. Yoel was in a defensive stance the whole fight. Israel didn't press the fight either, but he didn't have to; he's the champion. You are supposed to take the belt from the champion, not have it handed to you on a silver platter.

Also, MMA fans are the worst. They want Israel to have fight of the year fights every match before they give him his props.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
It is a strange one.. I box (don't fight MMA), but when you have to fight like this, it doesn't feel like you are not engaging or not doing well, it feels as if you are being smart and calculated and trying to find a way to win. It does show limitations in Izzy's game, but I do think he has an answer for fighters who throw caution to the wind and windmill at him with his dynamic style of fight. It was Yoel who was just as cautious, and only towards the end did he try to do anything to switch it up... Costa will likely be a different fight. Yoel is a technical fighter so it was a tough match up... and looked awful

Izzy is one of the greatest counter punchers in UFC history because of his eye twitch movement, his experience, his height, his defense, and his matrix movement

He’s been winning off just that up to this point in the UFC

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
'God don't like ugly, I chi you soon boi'
cabc81a9f3b7ab7dfc9e0c5e2f25678d.gif