Ubisoft is in early development for open world Star Wars game

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
So are they just throwing Jedi Fallen Order in the bushes?

I actually liked the idea of a sandbox per world, more than just one big massive open world.
They are making a sequel to Fallen Order it was hit its in development right now with Respawn. This deal means there’s no EXCLUSIVE EA made Lucas Arts games after 2023.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MLB 21 says hi. Ain't Minecraft still on playstation platforms with new expansions after MS bought the company?

I think MLB is a little different, because (unlikely but possible) MLB could just move the license elsewhere if Sony played hardball and go multiplat anyway, leaving them assed out. Minecraft was already out they aren't gonna take it back. Let's see what happens moving forward with Minecraft 2 :troll:

But you are right that it's not impossible

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think MLB is a little different, because (unlikely but possible) MLB could just move the license elsewhere if Sony played hardball and go multiplat anyway, leaving them assed out. Minecraft was already out they aren't gonna take it back. Let's see what happens moving forward with Minecraft 2 :troll:

But you are right that it's not impossible

not really. no one else wanted the license. that's why Take 2/2K dropped their series.