Star Wars Outlaws Underperformed, Ubisoft Confirms

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Han and Chewy instead of Kay and Nix. Ubi dropped the ball on that one but then again Chewy would have a hard time doing things Nix could do while staying in stealth mode, friend.
He would taken the role of ND-5. They would've had to bring some kinda droid to handle the nix stuff.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I never understood the point of using unknown or brand new characters as protagonists in Star Wars projects. We don’t want that shyt!

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:I have no problem with them using a oc character. The Star Wars universe is big with different factions and species. An open world game dealing with Star War’s. Smugglers, criminal syndicates, and bounty hunters sounds dope af. But the game looks mid and is made by Ubisoft.

Last edited:

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
I'm not bothered by female mcs nor minded the Outlaw chick. However, I'm a completionist and Ubisoft has the WOAT repackaged stat padding. I love & persevered Origins/Odyssey due to Bayek and GOATsandra's exceptional VAs but I swore never again. Valhalla/Shadows look good but I know what to expect. Its unfortunate since this outcome emboldens "gamers" that believe minorities/women = woke = broke. Expect to see the a lobotomized content farm of gloat and dog-whistles.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
Star Wars outlaws needed more "Time In The Oven" in my opinion.

To me, it isn't "Bad". I play mostly open world games, primarily for the "Open World".

The Open World(s), in Outlaws look nice, but lack interactivity.

They should have provided more "Sandbox" stuff in this game.

I don't see the point in making a game Open World, if there isn't much to do in the World.

You can't really interact with the NPC's, there are animals in the game, that have almost Zero interactivity, minus being able to "pet" some.

Kay is basically a "Gun Slinger", but is forced to only use her own pistol, despite the enemies dropping weapons that you can pickup briefly.

Also she's basically a thief, but can't steal speeders from NPC's, and there is very limited cosmetic items.

The issue is that Ubisoft already has games that they've built that have better interactivity, why didn't they reuse the previously built tech, and improve on it?