Star Wars Outlaws Underperformed, Ubisoft Confirms

TDT

All Star
Daps
Should’ve made splinter cell :manny:

Yea just remake/remaster one of the old games.

Ground work for gameplay already set.

Just touch up the gfx and add some modernization/QoL things to it.

Can introduce the new gen to the game, gain some good will with Ubisoft defectors and get the company back to its roots.
Thing is they supposedly ARE doing a remake of the first game.. as they saying"remade for today's audiences" :shaq:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Beat the game three times, i really enjoyed it. Most immersive starwars game i've played since KOTOR. looking forward to the DLC.

I bet if you switched the protagonist from that woman to Han Solo and left everything else the same people would be calling this game great.
But i say that not because people are sexist or redpill, it just felt like a dope Han Solo Game, that was missing the banter and personality of Han Solo.
The OG cast had alot more personality and chemistry than really any of the star wars actors that have come after, both in the movies, tv shows, and the games. They should probably just stick to what works and use them more. I mean they not going to make an X-men game or movie with some new character you never heard of. Its going to be starring Wolverine or Deadpool or Magneto. Yet star wars always trying to bring in some new no name character with all of their projects.

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Beat the game three times, i really enjoyed it. Most immersive starwars game i've played since KOTOR. looking forward to the DLC.

I bet if you switched the protagonist from that woman to Han Solo and left everything else the same people would be calling this game great.
But i say that not because people are sexist or redpill, it just felt like a dope Han Solo Game, that was missing the banter and personality of Han Solo.
The OG cast had alot more personality and chemistry than really any of the star wars actors that have come after, both in the movies, tv shows, and the games. They should probably just stick to what works and use them more. I mean they not going to make an X-men game or movie with some new character you never heard of. Its going to be starring Wolverine or Deadpool or Magneto. Yet star wars always trying to bring in some new no name character with all of their projects.

Blaming sexism and redpill and not the Publisher who has a history of releasing TRASH???:russ::russ::russ:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
you really trust modern day ubisoft with a splinter cell game after hearing about how booty the stealth is in this game?:mjlol:
The Stealth is actually pretty good. It just that most gamers either suck at Stealth or don’t care for it. Once you get used to the stealth mechanics it’s pretty satisfying. This coming from a Stealth head, friend.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Han and Chewy instead of Kay and Nix. Ubi dropped the ball on that one but then again Chewy would have a hard time doing things Nix could do while staying in stealth mode, friend.