Ubisoft is in early development for open world Star Wars game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That shyt basically turned into vaporware.

and dude who was suppose to do it.. switched careers to become some nature watcher :pachaha:

Yeah, i will be surprised if that game sees the light of day. They debuted a teaser over a decade ago and all those overly ambitious demonstrations....it’s jjust not gonna happen. It’s basically star citizen levels of bs

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:picard:Nah...I'm not for being a Jedi trying to go on top of a building to seek the whole galaxy and shyt. Nor I'm not for glitchy stormtroopers being stuck in the ground, wookies having terrible hair physics, or Rayman making a appearance as DLC:aicmon:

You forgot finding Sam Fisher's goggles on top of Luke's desk:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ubisoft is dumpster juice. Remember when Watch Dogs first came out?:mjlol: What about The Division?:mjlol: Trash ass Publisher with trash devs. This Star Wars game will play out exactly like Asscreed and the others. Climb towers, scan, destroy enemy locations. Repeat.

I’m glad some people see ubi mid for what they are. There will absolutely nothing innovative at all about this game. IT will be a reskinned and repurposed tower climbing sim with sub-standard hack n slash combat and a serviceable story

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Everyone keeps saying "ubisoft" and rightfully so, but this is the team behind Division 2 which has put together a pretty great free-roam world with Division & Division 2. I'm not going to be surprised if this turns out to be good.

It's also worth noting that Ubisoft just published Fenyx Rising that's getting pretty good reviews.
But division doesn't have a strong story people mostly just play multiplier assault missions. basically a battlefront game

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Yeah, i will be surprised if that game sees the light of day. They debuted a teaser over a decade ago and all those overly ambitious demonstrations....it’s jjust not gonna happen. It’s basically star citizen levels of bs

Thought it was gonna turn into vaporware back when they released that trailer too.

Think they'll just quietly let it die. Can't imagine too many will bring it up again

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
It has potential just remove the RPG elements and we might have something...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Star Wars open world, or a game in general, will never work unless Take Two, Blizzard or Bestheda does it :manny: anything less is just a quick money grab like theyve been so far :manny: for being the biggest franchise name in the world, the name Star Wars has produced 0 classic games.

0 faith in ubisoft to make a decent game. Expectations are low as well and they still wont hit the bar :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: VRO