Ubisoft is in early development for open world Star Wars game

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Good game does not mean classic. Also none of those games have longevity like real classics. Mafukkas still pop in mario 64, zelda or golden eye til this day. Those are classics. World of Warcraft, people still playing it today. Classic. GTA5, although hated here for dumb reasons, by dumb posters, undisputed classic.

For all the KOTOR talk here, i doubt a single active poster here has opened that game in the past 12 months. Not a classic. Good game? Ok say that. Classic? Nah.
I literally, just beat KOTR2 recently the game was dope af. KOTR is definitely a classic it launched Bioware into a recognized developer. The mythos of the character like Revan is something literally FANS want to see in the movies or a disney plus series. It always showed you could tell a dope Star Wars story that isn't tied to the Skywalkers.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Either I can be a dark side breh, or a bounty hunter.

I've played the heroic Jedi Padawan/Knight in like 8+ games now.

Force Unleashed 1 and 2 u were the good guy even though the premise was being Vader's Apprentice.

Jedi Knight Academy 1-3 you played as Kyle Katarn or another Palawan.

KOTOR 1 and 2 (even though there were dark side endings, the writing lent itself heavily to light.)

Fallen Order is a Padawan's trial basically.

A fukking MMO gave me the best Dark Side experience :mjcry:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Meg Thee Stallion has hit songs.. does she got a classic song though? The answer to that is no. Star Wars has 0 classic games. If those games were so good, whats stopping you from playing them right now? Yall love to lie on here. Show me your favorite star wars game activity log.
Unlike some folk around here, I actually play my shyt. To lie about or prove anything is fruitless, but trust, there are a few on my catalog.
Anything I post won't sway your opinion so why even entertain? :coffee::therethere:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
It's funny, before the internet was as popular as it is now, I had no idea how many people fukked with KOTOR. I was 12 when that shyt dropped and living in the hood wasn't no kid brehs playing no damn rpg's. My lame ass couldn't wait to come home from school to play that shyt :lolbron:

mfs be like Rigga wyo today you tryna hoop?

Can't een do it G I got plans later:mjpls:

Lmao anyway long story long I realized the consensus online is that this shyt is GOAT. I enjoyed the sequel just as much so for the life of me I can't understand why they won't make a 3rd.

Hell to take it a step further if I was a developer I would see the success that they had, realize there hasn't been anythjng like that game since the 3rd mass effect, and try my best to just come up with a fresh story/characters that plays very similar to KOTOR and call it something else.

Cyberpunk did numbers, skyrim does numbers, fallout, etc. So it's not like single player games don't make money. The hell is the issue?!

In conclusion if ubisoft somehow delivers something anything remotely close to the feeling I got playing KOTOR as a kid, they can take my fukking money right now