Ubisoft is in early development for open world Star Wars game

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
:manny: for being the biggest franchise name in the world, the name Star Wars has produced 0 classic games.

0 faith in ubisoft to make a decent game. Expectations are low as well and they still wont hit the bar :francis:

I dunno about that.. KOTOR, the first Battlefront, some of those Lego Star Wars games - there's been some good shyt and I'm thinking just off top

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I dunno about that.. KOTOR, the first Battlefront, some of those Lego Star Wars games - there's been some good shyt and I'm thinking just off top
KOTOR 1 is an easy classic. And if you install all the mods KOTOR 2 is fantastic as well.
Also the original battlefront 2 was amazing it improved on everything from the first one.
Honestly Rouge Leader might be a classic tbh. Easily a top 5 GameCube game to me.
Also you had republic commando and the Jedi Knight series that was awesome as well.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Good game does not mean classic. Also none of those games have longevity like real classics. Mafukkas still pop in mario 64, zelda or golden eye til this day. Those are classics. World of Warcraft, people still playing it today. Classic. GTA5, although hated here for dumb reasons, by dumb posters, undisputed classic.

For all the KOTOR talk here, i doubt a single active poster here has opened that game in the past 12 months. Not a classic. Good game? Ok say that. Classic? Nah.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't know what games these cats be playing around here but there are some hits on the Star Wars game front.
Meg Thee Stallion has hit songs.. does she got a classic song though? The answer to that is no. Star Wars has 0 classic games. If those games were so good, whats stopping you from playing them right now? Yall love to lie on here. Show me your favorite star wars game activity log.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Good game does not mean classic. Also none of those games have longevity like real classics. Mafukkas still pop in mario 64, zelda or golden eye til this day. Those are classics. World of Warcraft, people still playing it today. Classic. GTA5, although hated here for dumb reasons, by dumb posters, undisputed classic.

For all the KOTOR talk here, i doubt a single active poster here has opened that game in the past 12 months. Not a classic. Good game? Ok say that. Classic? Nah.

KoTOR is a classic

A remake would garner the same amount of hype and fanfare as ff7

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

KOTOR is easily a classic. It's a single-player RPG from 2003 though - course I'm not replaying it on the regular. Doesn't change its status