Trump Supporter Caught Pretending To Be A Black Woman Against Kamala Harris

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Smh what the Fck do they get outta this?

Don't they feel that there are Enough of them that support Trump? Why do they feel they have to cosplay as extra supporters?
I dont believe there are enough nikkas for Trump voters out there, they already lost to Biden once. Now Kamala should get even more black votes. Republicans have recently over-radicalized themselves against sensible minorities, now they desperate and scared.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Folks been arguing on here now for days on if "Kamala Is Black Or Not", meanwhile...
White folks and the rest of the nation primarily view her as a "Black Woman".

All the racism she will face, 100% will be Anti-Black rhetoric and other Bullshyt.

Vote for her or not, consider her "Black" or Not.

Black Folks will be catching strays as they bring their predictable racist dumb shyt.

As well as use us as the face for, and against her.

exactly why I think the discussion on whether she black or not or what percentage is so dman stupid.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This happening in your divestor posts and diaspora war posts too. Digital Black face agents....Which is why I say there's no conversation you are having on twitter that isn't compromised. Trying to deal with real issues on there and have real discussions when you got devils all in the mix stirring the pot.

Social media made manipulation easy. They are seeding seeds of discord.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
NAACP should be puting pressure on these social media companies to out or suspend accounts engaging in blackface for propaganda purposes. These companies have an obscene amount of data, it wouldn't take much to identify fake accounts pretending to be black to cause disunity or give faje political support that aligns with white supremacists goals.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
NAACP should be puting pressure on these social media companies to out or suspend accounts engaging in blackface for propaganda purposes. These companies have an obscene amount of data, it wouldn't take much to identify fake accounts pretending to be black to cause disunity or give faje political support that aligns with white supremacists goals.
Not gonna lie, this could potentially be a challenge to the First Amendment and free speech. I don’t know can be done that doesn’t infringe on that right

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Not gonna lie, this could potentially be a challenge to the First Amendment and free speech. I don’t know can be done that doesn’t infringe on that right
I'm not talking about legislation, I'm talking about pressuring these companies to take action against usere pretending to be black to sow social qnd political discord. It these companies publicly acknowledge the problem which they never have before and refuse to do anything about it, it should compell black users to abandon their services which we know black content drives traffic.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
This happening in your divestor posts and diaspora war posts too. Digital Black face agents....Which is why I say there's no conversation you are having on twitter that isn't compromised. Trying to deal with real issues on there and have real discussions when you got devils all in the mix stirring the pot.

Social media made manipulation easy. They are seeding seeds of discord.
This is why I stopped having these conversations online. You have no idea who is really behind the screen name or what their agenda is. Rage threads and posts generate more engagement which drives up revenue. I just assume those topics are either posted to: 1) generate more traffic and/or 2) politically divide or poison Black people.

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
We need to realize that they are at perpetual war with us and that war is an ALL-HANDS effort. From the billionaires, to the politicians, to the enforcement arm, to the musty bum in his basement cosplaying Black folks and spreading misinformation online. All of them feel they have a role in subjugating us, meanwhile we let our own self-hatred keep us from uniting while beefing over petty shyt.