Trump Supporter Caught Pretending To Be A Black Woman Against Kamala Harris

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
We should have Verified Black badges on here.

It would help point out who is actually who they claim to be, and possibly cut down on a lot of the silly shyt.

Would you and others support a thread where we verify our race with a picture with a handwritten tag with a date on it, showing our hands and hiding our faces (or not, your choice)?

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Would you and others support a thread where we verify our race with a picture with a handwritten tag with a date on it, showing our hands and hiding our faces (or not, your choice)?

I think it has to be more than just a hand photo. Anyone can get somebody else to make a "verification" photo.

I'm thinking more of a process where the mods are involved, and there is like a Zoom or something, where they ask you certain questions.

Especially about your post history, so that someone can't just fake that.

Maybe even make it a paid option?

Last edited:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think it has to be more than just a hand photo. Anyone can get somebody else to make a "verification" photo.

I'm thinking more of a process where the mods are involved, and their is like a Zoom or something, where they ask you certain questions.

Especially about your post history, so that someone can't just fake that.

Maybe even make it a paid option?

I’ll start with a thread for pics and tags and we can go from there. You’ll be tagged and can make your suggestions in the thread and I’ll update the title accordingly. Please alert your friends on here to participate. Thanks.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We should have Verified Black badges on here.

It would help point out who is actually who they claim to be, and possibly cut down on a lot of the silly shyt.

Forget that, and save your energy
Whenever I read on here, Twitter, etc I ask myself, "Is the message anti-black?" Always assume the individual is not black

If you feel like it, mention their message is "anti-black and they ain't black" as a way of letting others know what's up. Keep it moving....

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
taken from Lipstickalley

7zp3tHJ.jpeg

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Oh, now they're starting to catch them. :stopitslime:

Got ignored for years saying these fakkit ass cacs be online starting gender wars under the guise of black women. Nobody batted an eye.

Now fake black women getting exposed for coming at another fake black woman's neck.

fukking hilarious. :mjlol:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Oh, now they're starting to catch them. :stopitslime:

Got ignored for years saying these fakkit ass cacs be online starting gender wars under the guise of black women. Nobody batted an eye.

Now fake black women getting exposed for coming at another fake black woman's neck.

fukking hilarious. :mjlol:
They been getting caught for years on Twitter.