Trump called racism a HOAX. Says, RIP to Tangibles.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Low Quality Posting
It's a joke because begging white people to make us whole is a fukking fools errand.

This EXACTLY what you DNC shills are doing when you’re begging us to support politicians who do absolutely nothing beneficial for us. You’re all nothing but a bunch of bullshytting ass hypocrites that look to Democrats as our masters and saviors.

“Vote for Biden, or you’re a c00n”

”If you don’t support Democrats, you’re a MAGA”

“The Dems are the only ones that can save us!”

“Youze better be happy with the crumbs that Massa Democrats gives us!”

“Even though that haven’t done shyt and have been more detrimental to us, you better support Democrats!”

“Even though they’ve done more harm than good, It’s tradition for Black People to vote Democrat! Just keep blindly supporting them, c00n!
:damn:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This EXACTLY what you DNC shills are doing when you’re begging us to support politicians who do absolutely nothing beneficial for us. You’re all nothing but a bunch of bullshytting ass hypocrites that look to Democrats as our masters and saviors.

“Vote for Biden, or your a c00n”

”If you don’t support Democrats, you’re a MAGA”

“The Dems are the only ones that can save us!”

“Youze better be happy with the crumbs that Massa Democrats gives us!”

“Even though that haven’t done shyt and have been more detrimental to us, you better support Democrats!”

“Even though they’ve done more harm than good, It’s tradition for Black People to vote Democrat! Just keep blindly supporting them, c00n!
:damn:

You must have a very low impression of the 90-95% of politically active Black folk who vote to keep open racists like Trump out of office if you think that these are their only thought processes and arguments.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad most black people aren't simple minded enough to be against policies that help them because it helps other people too unlike your dumbass.

:mjlol:

:mjlol:

They are basically acting like the white people who are against welfare, even though it benefits white people more they are still against it because some black people benefit from it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:pachaha:

You need to stop lying about us not being interested in politics. Just because we’re not interested in the two presidential candidates does not mean that we’re not interested in politics. Because we don’t support that candidate that YOU want us to, doesn’t mean that we’re not going to discuss the subject of politics. Everyone can see that you’re full of shyt. Cut it out.
:comeon:
Post your primary vote. :unimpressed:
the fact that you think I supported Joe Biden during the primary is really going to expose you for the idiot you are.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
It takes 2 people to launch a nuke with Trump being one of them, but Trump can give the order completely on his own. If Trump wants to launch a nuclear weapon, he can 100% order that a nuke be launched and the only way it won't happen is if they other guy disobeys orders. And if the other guy disobeys orders then he'll just replace him with someone obedient, there are plenty of those in this White House.

Trump can launch nuclear weapons whenever he wants

Could anyone stop Trump from launching nukes? The answer: No

Trump can't start a nuclear war by himself, but there's not much stopping him

Well that's a poorly thought out system. There should be checks and balances on that.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
You must have a very low impression of the 90-95% of politically active Black folk who vote to keep open racists like Trump out of office if you think that these are their only thought processes and arguments.

Covert racist:hula:Overt racist

Biden:hula:Trump

Shot:hula: Stabbed

I’m not participating because neither propose anything beneficial and they’re both detrimental. They’re both racist, so why vote to replace one racist with another? Just stop trying to shame us into supporting these people. ALSO, I have not issue with people supporting the candidates they want. The issue stems with DNC and GOP shills that refuse to acknowledge the faults of their candidates as if they’re absolutely perfect and heaven sent.
:yeshrug:

Biden could be recorded on record saying “I hate nikkas”, and shills on this board would defend it like “He just meant that he doesn’t like ghetto Black People in the hood”. No different than Trump and his cult. I’d never respect a Black Man that capes for old white wealthy racists like that.
:hhh:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
I'm glad y'all can see through these agents tactics.

Agents try to argue people down, constantly call other people out for their personal beliefs, and convince others to move a certain way. I don't care what other people do, I'm letting you know what I'm doing. Meanwhile, you're working overtime to get people to vote a certain way.

If you want to vote for Biden, do it. I'm waiting for the democrats to offer more. That's it.

It's not my fault that me posting my personal opinion is more powerful than you working overtime to get people to follow your message.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Covert racist:hula:Overt racist

Biden:hula:Trump

Shot:hula: Stabbed

I’m not participating because neither propose anything beneficial and they’re both detrimental. They’re both racist, so why vote to replace one racist with another? Just stop trying to shame us into supporting these people. ALSO, I have not issue with people supporting the candidates they want. The issue stems with DNC and GOP shills that refuse to acknowledge the faults of their candidates as if they’re absolutely perfect and heaven sent.
:yeshrug:

Biden could be recorded on record saying “I hate nikkas”, and shills on this board would defend it like “He just meant that he doesn’t like ghetto Black People in the hood”. No different than Trump and his cult. I’d never respect a Black Man that capes for old white wealthy racists like that.
:hhh:
You don't stand for shyt. Sound scared and broken to me. :unimpressed:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
You don't stand for shyt. Sound scared and broken to me. :unimpressed:

You all sound desperate and defeated, depending on the Democrats to save us. Relying on old wealthy cacs (and c00ns) that never gave a fukk about you. Dusty and defeated behavior.

The difference between you and I is the fact that these people don’t dictate or deeply impact my livelihood. I’m good regardless of who’s in office, so I don’t have to go out and cape for people who may or may not throw me crumbs in return. Nothing significantly tangible that will benefit my people, then no vote or support. Simple as that.

THAT’S what I stand for.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every time. Without fail

*Trump does something racist*

“TLR: I don’t care about politics :hubie:

......But while we’re on the subject:mjpls:

DemocraticsLiberalsDemocratsJoeBidenDemocratsLiberalDemzCopmalaDemocratsLiberalsDemocratsLiberalsHillaryClintonDemsLibsDemsLibs”

Every single poster who popped in here to say “damn y’all gonna make a thread every time he say something stupid?” is front & center in threads about Biden

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Nah talking about a 15k tax credit with strings attached as if its cash for black people is taking us for dumbasses. the shill had the nerve to say thats tangibles. most of the black people that need that type of help can't make up the other 85 -135k to buy decent quality property.

thats me deconstructing a lie.. you non foundational shill piece of shyt.

If you have another country you can and will most likely fall back on and America (and other western countries) are just respite, then those crumbs will be more beneficial to you and yours than they'll ever be to me and my fellow aframs.

Aframs aside from those in front of the decadent veil are damn near third world status in a supposed 1st world country. These tethers are shameless mane.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You all sound desperate and defeated, depending on the Democrats to save us. Relying on old wealthy cacs (and c00ns) that never gave a fukk about you. Dusty and defeated behavior.

The difference between you and I is the fact that these people don’t dictate or deeply impact my livelihood. I’m good regardless of who’s in office, so I don’t have to go out and cape for people who may or may not throw me crumbs in return. Nothing significantly tangible that will benefit my people, then no vote or support. Simple as that.

THAT’S what I stand for.
You don't stand for shyt because you refuse to be represented.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Every time. Without fail

*Trump does something racist*

“TLR: I don’t care about politics :hubie:

......But while we’re on the subject:mjpls:

DemocraticsLiberalsDemocratsJoeBidenDemocratsLiberalDemzCopmalaDemocratsLiberalsDemocratsLiberalsHillaryClintonDemsLibsDemsLibs”

Every single poster who popped in here to say “damn y’all gonna make a thread every time he say something stupid?” is front & center in threads about Biden
Facts!!!