Trump called racism a HOAX. Says, RIP to Tangibles.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
SIR, you are a Grade A+ Certified Dumb ass

Nah talking about a 15k tax credit with strings attached as if its cash for black people is taking us for dumbasses. the shill had the nerve to say thats tangibles. most of the black people that need that type of help can't make up the other 85 -135k to buy decent quality property.

thats me deconstructing a lie.. you non foundational shill piece of shyt.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
But you're going to end up with Trump or Biden.

Let us cook and sit on the sideline and get what you get. :umad:

I’m totally fine with that.
:yeshrug:

If Biden is just another Lame Duck that doesn’t provide anything for us besides “getting Trump out”, I want to see what you all have to say. I hope that’s not the case and he’ll be a wonderful President for us though.
:francis:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: Trump is your daddy because he pays you and you depend on every word of his

This is you, A spitting image I may add

You can say what you want , it's not true so doesnt bother me at all..:manny:

Your void of any type of thoughtful, logical rebuttal, the limitations of your intellect has been expose via your responses...

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I’m totally fine with that.
:yeshrug:

If Biden is just another Lame Duck that doesn’t provide anything for us besides “getting Trump out”, I want to see what you all have to say. I hope that’s not the case and he’ll be a wonderful President for us though.
:francis:
He has plans for black Americans. You've chosen to disregard them because it doesn't fit your agenda.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
I call out agents and you answer. As far as the racist shyt goes the mods know I'm black now...can you say the same? :sas2:

No, you literally quoted my post, punk. You're either slow or disingenuous. You said I brought up democrats out of no where, but I was responding to people throwing shots at tangibles crew. They're democrats and they're mad that people want tangibles in return for the vote. I call them what they are, democrats. I don't think anyone believes that we are supporting Trump. That's something that you guys have been pushing, but only idiots will fall for it. Maybe you think the black "audience" of lurkers watching these threads will for it because you think lowly of them. Good grief, all these threads, all these underhanded retarded tactics trying to convince black people to vote, when all it would take is Democrats doing something for black people to get the vote.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
No, you literally quoted my post, punk. You're either slow or disingenuous. You said I brought up democrats out of no where, but I was responding to people throwing shots at tangibles crew. They're democrats and they're mad that people want tangibles in return for the vote. I call them what they are, democrats. I don't think anyone believes that we are supporting Trump. That's something that you guys have been pushing, but only idiots will fall for it. Maybe you think the black "audience" of lurkers watching these threads will for it because you think lowly of them. Good grief, all these threads, all these underhanded retarded tactics trying to convince black people to vote, when all it would take is Democrats doing something for black people to get the vote.
You telling black folk not to vote which helps Trump you disingenuous agent.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Glad I’m not voting for Trump :whew:

...or Biden :umad:
I dont think I've ever seen somebody so excited and happy after saying something this stupid. Im actually impressed.

Nope I ment depressed. Its sad people just accept anything someone hands them and really be proud of it