ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Montel-Williams-Kamala-Harris.jpg

"sHE piVOTEED heR RaCE in 2020"

yall see how weird yall sound
What is this picture supposed to prove , that she dates talk show hosts ?

The one poster said her friends were surprised she had Indian lineage , only recently learned about it

She got up and said she was the first person of Indian decent on the senate or whatever that was - that would mean she pivoted

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TikTok - Make Your Day

If Obama , a mixed man, had said he stands before you as one of many Caucasian men nominated as senator you all would have called him a c00n and gave him the Camby

I’m just trying to understand how this is any different
You’re trying to understand how a half Indian woman telling Indian media that she’s the first woman of South Asian descent to run as a vice presidential candidate different than a half white man telling people he’s one of the hundreds of thousands of white descent to run for senator?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So why wasn't she SWORN in as a "Biracial" :unimpressed:

Why was she sworn in with 4 other INDIANS?:unimpressed:

WHY was she Sworn in with 4 INDIANS?

Same year she’s getting sworn in with the congressional Black caucus. You can see her at 1:17:57

There were only four people of Indian descent sworn in so of course it’s not going to be a big ceremony.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Same year she’s getting sworn in with the congressional Black caucus. You can see her at 1:17:57

There were only four people of Indian descent sworn in so of course it’s not going to be a big ceremony.
:dead:guess she pivoted her race in 2017

weirdos

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Oh, BTW, Kamala isn’t Black.

Never has been and never will be (same w/ Obama).

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Kamala is not FBA/ADOS but she is Black.
the end.

but that's why I hate this whole disingenuous ADOS/FBA war online. African American, Afro Caribbean (Whatever country) is all the same to me....ancestors just got off different stops on dem boats.

But ADOS/FBA is an legit identifier as to those who's people were products of/victims/descendants of slaves. And I have no problem with that identifier especially being from the biggest slave port in the country (Charleston SC) and all of the history involved in the area I grew up in.

But Kamala is 100% black and she identifies as so for the most part. She's also Indian (And more indian technically than black), but she knows that people look at her as a nikka. It is what it is. Same way Tiger can do all the mental gymnastics all he wants, but you still a nikka, word to Willie D. :pachaha:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
You’re trying to understand how a half Indian woman telling Indian media that she’s the first woman of South Asian descent to run as a vice presidential candidate different than a half white man telling people he’s one of the hundreds of thousands of white descent to run for senator?
Wasn’t Indian media they used the clip

And that’s not the only time she’s said that