Yall must be too young to remember Chilli :whew:

Chili-of-TLC-fame.jpg

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She has always said she was Indian, not Biracial or even Black:

She says in the clip, “You look like the entire one half of my family”. What do you think she meant by that :unimpressed:

I rest my case. This is a terrible example :mjlol:

None of this was even substantiated, it’s from his own book
That entire thing was debunked. There’s a thread on here explaining how what he claimed he did wasn’t possible.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
She says in the clip, “You look like the entire one half of my family”. What do you think she meant by that :unimpressed:

That entire thing was debunked. There’s a thread on here explaining how what he claimed he did wasn’t possible.
Honestly you don’t even need to know that to acknowledge this was bullshyt. He looked more like a sick Indian on chemo than a black person :mjlol:

I’m wondering if that guy knows what black people look like now to make a statement like that :jbhmm:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
She's black and she's Indian. She's doesn't need to pledge allegiance to one or the other for a bunch of coli niccas.

You pro-Trump nikkas some weird anti-social nikkas. Log off and touch grass. Please.

word, I just got in and I'm sittin outside looking at the grass and trees

some niccas need to unplug once in a while

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
20 pages of black people arguing if someone is black.

White supremacy won. :smh:
I mean she just doesn't have anything else going on about her worth talking about.

If she did, that thread would be the one almost sitting at 1k posts. Folks really want to be excited for a younger Gen X candidate. But this younger Gen X candidate has absolutely no policies worth discussing so all that energy is being poured into her ethnic identity.

Daps
done with this argument. she is black. any black person who falls for trump’s tactics deserves to be put in that carriage.

you are a waste of oxygen.

when resetera.com starts looking sane compared to this place, you know that TLR has jumped the shark with the hotep foolishness.

:unimpressed: