Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Indians can LOOK black, that’s my whole point in asking

It is what it is

In my opinion, if you have to do a deep dive on whether someone is black or not they probably aren’t

Kamala responded to Trump the same day and made no mention of she was black or not - if you black say it if not , whatever
Real talk, I seen a lot of Indians

Not one of them mfers have ever looked black :dahell:

Ya they can be darker skinned, but look black? Nah, show me a Indian with black features

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
She has always said she was Indian, not Biracial or even Black:

Are you guys retarded man. She has called herself black and Indian on multiple occasions. She's on record stating her mother raised her as a black girl, and she went to an HBCU because of that. This is not difficult to understand. Even weirder is that Trump's VP has half white, half Indian kids. Who can identify with both sides (or lean more one way than the other) because, again....that's what interracial people have done forever lmao.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Smart-Select-20240801-113717-Chrome.jpg

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Are you guys retarded man. She has called herself black and Indian on multiple occasions. She's on record stating her mother raised her as a black girl, and she went to an HBCU because of that. This is not difficult to understand. Even weirder is that Trump's VP has half white, half Indian kids. Who can identify with both sides (or lean more one way than the other) because, again....that's what interracial people have done forever lmao.
You've got to be borderline retarded to believe an Indian woman can raise anyone to be black. Yall just say the stupidest shyt on here.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You've got to be borderline retarded to believe an Indian woman can raise anyone to be black. Yall just say the stupidest shyt on here.

:dead:

Her dad is black. She's black. A few years ago I would have said only the most backward white people don't understand this, but now we got an army of black people online who apparently don't understand it either.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Trump's pu$$y a$$ is blatantly pulling the race card going at Kamala for being biracial, he's unapologetically racist and just throws it in everyones faces

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
:dead: