Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Again you are making up lies. All About Drake's Parents Sandi and Dennis Graham

"His parents, who met at a Toronto nightclub where Dennis was performing in the early ’80s, split when the future Grammy winner was 5 years old. Soon after, Dennis moved back to the United States, driving Drake from Toronto to Memphis with him every summer."

Culture has nothing to do with actual blackness. You must be one of those c00ns that called Clinton Black cause he played a saxophone or think Eminem is Black.

Genetically Drake is 50% ados, fba American black whatever you wanna call it. Tim Scott culturally is a c00n but there is no debate about him being American Black. Drake is Black period.

Kamala at best is 25% Jamaican. Not even American Black. These are just facts. She has referred to herself as Indian American numerous times. She also calls herself Black women convenient and politically beneficial. But she is raising white kids and married to a Jewish man. She has no investment in the black American community. It is what it is.

I half way agree with this comment.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

Tariq Nasheed and his little aspiring butt buddy Bunchy Carter defending white supremacists. As usual...

This bytch nicca and his grifter Daddy Tariq would never tolerate a "tether" disrespecting FBA women!

Oh, except if that tether is a racist descendant of criminal German trash immigrants and an icon of white nationalism.

Then all that buck shyt they talk to other black people goes out the window and suddenly turn into little skirt wearing cheerleaders white zaddy.

"Trump totally cooked those uppity black bytches!" :damn:

Sorry excuse for a "pro-black" militant.

Whole entire weird ass bytch made c00ns among us, for real. Got the nerve to question anyone's allegiance to black people over political parties when you can be such a weak walking shoe shining p*ssy for Donald damn Trump before you support a black woman challenging his lies and racism.

Typical c00nservative coward.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Democrats made a mistake trying to run her as a "Black" Woman. It does 2 things

1. Alienate Black people who don't appreciate the weird pandering, and the disrespect
2. Gives openings for the other side to call it out and ruin her credibility

For the love of God, just talk about the policies you will bring to the table.
She is black and she is a woman :dahell:

The real world and broad majority doesn’t give two fukks about Tariq Rashid or whatever his name is.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

Silentmemjority....

Avatar is some white hillbilly nikka wit a MAGA cap...

Rest of content is racist right wing trash memes....

Dapped up by @HarlemHottie @ORDER_66 @TripleAgent @UpNext @North of Death @JT-Money

The usual clique of tag team dapping pro-Trump c00nservatives of the coli....

Literally exchanging cues with white supremacist cacs on how to attack Kamala Harris and help Donald fukking Trump.

The desperate full court press of c00nery is strong in this thread.

Are we done pretending these nikkas ain't straight up cac-aspiring c00ns?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
She’s not black to me :manny:

I don’t believe in racist ideologies like the “one drop rule”

You’re black if you have a black lineage and claim your blackness. She said she’s Indian/asian

Her mother said she’s Caucasian and her father said he’s not black, he’s Jamaican. If her whole family doesn’t want to be black than fukk em.
She also said shes black too.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Coming from the fakkit who allegedly read Project 2025 and did a full 180 into complete cowardice? You're not a man, go bake some muffins before I backhand you again, Beatrice.

My nicca, you cry literally every day and night on this forum over a bunch of right wing "zomg illegal immigrants!" sensationalism Like a dumbass bumblefukk hillbilly cac.

But you look at a full sweep of our federal government by a cabal of billionaire conservative Heritage Foundation white nationalists and you welcome that?

You cease to amaze me. Truly the greatest example of a Republic00n coward if I ever seen one. Black conservatives are not real men. House nicca puppy dogs.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
These dudes are so mad that many people grow up in a multi cultural household and they probably grew up in a household without any culture at all