Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The vast majority of us don't got it and those that do just gave it away for free. What's next? :coffee:

"Sick of black folk" is exactly what I think these Boule nikkas think of us, I appreciate your honesty.
Im sick of black who (Fill in with point)___________. This was my point. You clearly know what my point is and are being intentionally dishonest in thinking Im plain sick of Black folk. :childplease:

l

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
What reason are black people voting for Kamala besides her being black?

That’s literally why she was picked for the VP nomination and it worked

Jesus man you Kamala haters are such sad wannabe cacs. "Der only voting fur her becuz shez blaaaack!"

Sounding like some bitter cac white boy. Shut the fukk up Uncle tom bytch nicca

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Just going to be 💯. I am an ADOS black woman with two black parents and IDGAF if she’s black/Indian whatever. I care about her policies and legislation and she has categorically failed in that department. I hate the fear mongering that the Dems do every election season, where they act as if the Republicans getting elected will start the Doomsday clock but then THEY get in and do absolutely nothing for the people. It’s tired and played out.

@hex, this is an obvious blackface account.

y4qcBE2.png

tradwife, low post count on a 10+year old account, "fearmongering" has been the choise phrase by rightwingers online to gaslight the opposition and downplay what's obvious to any critically thinking person. obvious divide and conquer rhetoric.

edit:
8/1/24
changed the profile pic and tag, this account needs to be banned!

Y2gZrFu.png

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
different context, republicans are a defecto anti-black political party and have been so for decades running a known racist for re-election.
black folks voting republican ala the leopard eating face party and then acting surprised when they eventually eat their face is why he would say "you ain't black" because it's antithetical to self-preservation.

They know this. These Trump supporting Republic00ns love repeating the "you ain't black" shyt because it's the perfect deflection, distraction, and justification for their support of a full blown white supremacist icon.

How else can you be ready for bloody revolution because of one unfunny gaffe, but will cheer on Donald Trump making a complete insult of black people for an entire hour. Being black to c00ns like him is just useful, convenient political capital for endlessly criticizing Democrats and being a MAGA weirdo. They don't actually give a shyt.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Ever since black immigrant women started being chaos angents. They're the main ones spearheading the light skin vs dark skin debates as well as the gender wars. A lot of people have had enough and simply said fk it, just deliniate.

you ever heard of the paper bag test? high yella/colorism predates mass immigration.

Daps
Coming from the fakkit who allegedly read Project 2025 and did a full 180 into complete cowardice? You're not a man, go bake some muffins before I backhand you again, Beatrice.

For the 56th time, show me her claiming or celebrating her Blackness without pulling the tired, debunked "she went to Howard and was an AKA" card, since we've proven any race can go and be part of the sorority, aside from the possibilty she cosplayed her way through that, too. Where was the dot and the Indian garb like at home?

See above. He's a bytch

No, I am no a bootlicking Boule negro. And very proud of that fact :smugfavre:
i read a lot more than project 2025 before shifting my views on “tangibles” and what i now consider a foolish and self-destructive stance to take in the face of trump and his movement.

you aren’t deep. almost every post of yours parrots the smart dumb, low iq gibberish of professor black truth, tariq, and jason black. some of what you say is a damn near line by line recitation.

you aren’t alone. @ORDER_66 and several others are just as guilty of regurgitating the same hollow appeals to emotion that are always bereft of practical reasoning.

and, by no means am i shirking accountability for my role in the spread of that dangerous stupidity. i was like you, repeating the same easily digestible, but shallow and shortsighted, talking points.

no longer. it’s suicidal and, if adopted by our community, would only result in genocide.

tariq, jason black and professor black truth are agents of white supremacy. i have zero doubts they are under the employ of trump or his far right benefactors.

maybe you’ll wake up before it’s too late. because if trump loses, and i believe he will, people like you will be seen as traitors and dealt with accordingly.

:francis:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i read a lot more than project 2025 because shifting my views on “tangibles” and what i now consider a foolish and self-destructive stance to take in the face of trump and his movement.

you aren’t deep. almost every post of yours parrots the smart dumb, low iq gibberish of professor black truth, tariq, and jason black. some of what you say is a damn near line by line recitation.

you aren’t alone. @ORDER_66 and several others are just as guilty of regurgitating the same hollow appeals to emotion that are always bereft of practical reasoning.

and, by no means am i shirking accountability for my role in the spread of that dangerous stupidity. i was like you, repeating the same easily digestible, but shallow and shortsighted, talking points.

no longer. it’s suicidal and, if adopted by our community, would only result in genocide.

tariq, jason black and professor black truth are agents of white supremacy. i have zero doubts they are under the employ of trump or his far right benefactors.

maybe you’ll wake up before it’s too late. because if trump loses, and i believe he will, people like you will be seen as traitors and dealt with accordingly.

:francis: