Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Name them. :childplease:

And once you do, do so in contrast to Donald Trump's policies.

I don't think you give a real fukk.
Think what you want. Vote for who you want and I will do the same but I am not a bot or agent because I don't agree with YOU. I'm done with this political discourse going forward so please don't quote me again. Thanks.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Yeah you retarded for real, tell ya mama to run my bath water for me.
Good comeback man you really beat me with logic and your points about going to a hbcu means you are black really won me over. She is now black because of the college she picked

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Good comeback man you really beat me with logic and your points about going to a hbcu means you are black really won me over. She is now black because of the college she picked

Why would I use logic with a retard who doesn't understand google, let alone context?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I don't think you have done that.

You wrote "I care about her policies and legislation" when its clear you know NONE of them, never mind bother to contrast them vs. a literal Nazi whose policies are spelled out in Project 2025.

Just admit that you lack the ability to say one candidate's policies fail while choosing to ignore the policies of their competitor.

You are a liar and a plant.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Dumb? I was saying we need to use it to our advantage like other groups and aren’t. The “dumb “angle is you self victimizing yourself from me, feeling as if I attacked folks when I didn’t. I’m speaking on how other groups are making gains using that to their advantage while we just complain on message boards and expect our votes alone to have meaning. you said that “dumb” dumb shyt.

Every other group who has folks advocating for them have taken advantage of Citizens United (you probably need to do a google search to come back and pretend that you get it)

Nah, you said what you said.

And Dark money groups aren’t built by politicians. :laff: they are organizations that receive unlimited donations from corporations, individuals, and unions, and spend those funds to influence elections without disclosing their donors. They are often 501 c4 social welfare organizations or 501 c6 trade associations and have an established board of directors. You don’t even know what goes into it and are talking about myself and my ex. :childplease: :camby:

***I*** know what goes into it. Your average black voter does not. If the black political class expects the ethnic group with the lowest median wealth (in part due to the last biracial non ADOS president we had) to scrape our dimes and pennies together in order to PURCHASE their representation, they should probably let us know. We are a perennially disenfranchised former slave class, there is much we don't know. :coffee:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
***I*** know what goes into it.
Then why ask what my ex and I are doing?

"Hey Kamala!! Start a dark money group!"

YOU said we should be doing that while claiming to know how these groups are built. Where is the lie?

And at the end of the day....am I WRONG in wanting us to go that route KNOWING our votes alone aren't enough?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Doesn't her father also have some Indian ancestry or is that false? I have seen that claim floated around.

almost the majority of black americans have european ancestry due to mass rape by them over centuries. does that make them less black?

Table 1.
Open in new tab
Levels of genetic admixture among the customers of 23&Me.
CohortAfrican ancestry (%)Native American ancestry (%)European ancestry (%)
African Americans73.20.824.0
Latinos6.218.065.1
European Americans0.190.1898.6

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
I don't get this. So as long as Black folks aren't paying off politicians as any other group, you deserve what you get. Until you can get enough bought and paid for politicians on board to have singular focus on Black issues where they can say it without fear, you will get this couched talk on Blackness.

That is the COST (which Black folks aren't paying) of politics. Gays PAY politicians off. Israel (AIPAC) PAY politicians off. What Black collective monied group is paying politicians off to speak singularly on our issues?

I don't get folks in here. We have been Black enough the past 50 years knowing our experience in navigating in white spaces but are "just asking" for politicians to do so on our behalf.

The Supreme literally JUST LEGALIZED bribery of politicians.

You can now pay off state and local officials for government acts that fit your policy preferences or advance your interests. You can give them lavish gifts, send them on vacations, or simply cut them checks. You can do all of this so long as the cash, gifts or other “gratuities” are provided after the service, and not before it – and so long as a plausible deniability of the meaning and intent of these “gratuities” is maintained.

What are we doing to take advantage of this. Nothing! Just niqqas on a board expecting the benefits politicians based on our Blackness and not pay for it.

:snoop:

Yeen wrong on none of those points. I agree. My statement was based on da fact that folks tried running damn near the same exact play when Obama was running for office. Da same discussions were prevalent back then too. Remember da Birther Movement??? We're watching history repeat itself in real time. This is what they do. And folks are foolishly falling for it.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
What context? You think going to a hbcu means a person is black you are obviously loser white boy. no black person would ever say that stupid shyt.

She's blacker than you without even trying and it burns your nerdy, no p*ssy getting soul

I hate the fact you have me in here defending a fukking politician.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
In the very first sentence she said he’s African-American :russ:

So now Kamala isn’t just black, she’s African American. Take this post down breh :mjlol:

And this is why we tell you FBA ADOS weirdos that your brains been fried and completely out of touch with reality by your echo chamber.

No one in real fukking life living a happy and healthy life is bothered with the ridiculous, self-importants rules and semantics yall have invented in your schizophrenic hashtags of what is and is not an African American. Certainly if it's also become the views and rhetoric of fukking white supremacists. All the more reason to distance from yalls bullshyt.

In the real world, with actual sane people, an African American is an American citizen of African descent. Nothing more nothing less. The fact I even have to explain that the professional world doesn't operate on yalls weird ass c00n rules shows how much woeful mental cases 99% of you "foUnDAtIoNaL AmErIcAn" c00ns are.