Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Then why ask what my ex and I are doing?
Because you know so fukking much. I can't stand nikkas like you. I was raised to get my education and bring it back to my people. You're using yours to shyt on your people's VERY REAL economic concerns. I thought you had some sense about you, but these past few days have shown me that I was mistaken cuz, basically, what you (and they) are saying is, 'Regardless of our personal inclinations, where them dollas at?! :steviej:'

Knowing full well that black men are laying homeless in every city in the country at a rate of 41%, with Democratic govt's handing OUR tax dollars hand over fist to mf'ers that ain't even supposed to be here. Just a disgusting degree of gaslighting.

You were raised to know better!

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

I'm loving this. I hope racist pro-Trump crackers keep leaning into this "she's not really black" angle. Not just so they look stupid to moderate voters, but so that once it fully becomes the rhetoric of white supremacists it'll make all you FBA ADOS mental cases look like the obvious white supremacist-adjacent cornball weirdos yall always been.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
almost the majority of black americans have european ancestry due to mass rape by them over centuries. does that make them less black?

Table 1.
Open in new tab
Levels of genetic admixture among the customers of 23&Me.
CohortAfrican ancestry (%)Native American ancestry (%)European ancestry (%)
African Americans73.20.824.0
Latinos6.218.065.1
European Americans0.190.1898.6
Majority have African ancestry so no. That mixture is what makes us different from black Africans.

We need to adopted Mixed for people who have parents of different majority ancestry.

I would imagine people with an African American father/mother and white mother/father would have majority European ancestry. We should be ok if that person doesn't feel comfortable picking sides and allow them to be mixed.

The one drop rule should be tossed in the bushes. And the concept of race too but that will be a little more difficult

Daps
Majority have African ancestry so no. That mixture is what makes us different from black Africans.

We need to adopted Mixed for people who have parents of different majority ancestry.

I would imagine people with an African American father/mother and white mother/father would have majority European ancestry. We should be ok if that person doesn't feel comfortable picking sides and allow them to be mixed.

The one drop rule should be tossed in the bushes. And the concept of race too but that will be a little more difficult
if they want to identify as black, that is fine, too.

in america, a man or woman with a black parent is seen and treated as black. this has been the case for as long as black people have been in this country, stretching back centuries.

that it’s being used as a cleavage in our community, with the aim of weakening our resolve against trump’s campaign, is something we must reject.

:unimpressed:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Because you know so fukking much. I can't stand nikkas like you. I was raised to get my education and bring it back to my people. You're using yours to shyt on your people's VERY REAL economic concerns.

You don’t know me to say what I’m doing using this discussion on here to tell me what I’m doing with my education when I’m literally hosting a pop-up event here in the city next week for an African leather company which produced the leather for Ralph Lauren, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, and others never getting credit for it, and connecting them with black owned companies here in the city. That’s what the fukk I’m doing with my education. I’ve been a bridge builder and you are feeling a sort of way because you clearly didn’t know how dark money groups are created when trying to air out my ex and I supposed initiative to try to create one with Kamala… When politicians don’t create those groups .

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
almost the majority of black americans have european ancestry due to mass rape by them over centuries. does that make them less black?

Table 1.
Open in new tab
Levels of genetic admixture among the customers of 23&Me.
CohortAfrican ancestry (%)Native American ancestry (%)European ancestry (%)
African Americans73.20.824.0
Latinos6.218.065.1
European Americans0.190.1898.6

I was 78% / 3% / 19% :francis:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if they want to identify as black, that is fine, too.

in america, a man or woman with a black parent is seen and treated as black. this has been the case for as long as black people have been in this country, stretching back centuries.

that it’s being used as a cleavage in our community, with the aim of weakening our resolve against trump’s campaign, is something we must reject.

:unimpressed:
And that's their choice. I'll refer to them the way they want to.

How white folks treat them is whatever because bigotry is just an inept thing in them and they will only entertain you for tokenism sake.
The goal should be to push back against them and not let them dictate the way we view ourselves

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You don’t know me to say what I’m doing using this discussion on here to tell me what I’m doing with my education when I’m literally hosting a pop-up event here in the city next week for an African leather company which produced the leather for Ralph Lauren, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, and others never getting credit for it, and connecting them with black owned companies here in the city. That’s what the fukk I’m doing with my education. I’ve been a bridge builder and you are feeling a sort of way because you clearly didn’t know how dark money groups are created when trying to air out my ex and I supposed initiative to try to create one with Kamala… When politicians don’t create those groups .
:comeon:Blah, blah, blah. Telling broke people to put their money together to buy politicians who just finished robbing them ain't it. Tell yourself whatever you must. You addressed not a single one of my points, just name dropping for no reason. You cannot squeeze blood from a stone.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:comeon:Blah, blah, blah. Telling broke people to put their money together to buy politicians who just finished robbing them ain't it. Tell yourself whatever you must. You addressed not a single one of my points, just name dropping for no reason. You cannot squeeze blood from a stone.
I wasn’t talking about broke people. I’m really talking about us demanding that our people with means create these groups. You got me all misconstrued.

I’m honestly sick of black folk, expecting things without us being buyers off.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I wasn’t talking about broke people. I’m really talking about us demanding that our people with means create these groups. You got me all misconstrued.

I’m honestly sick of black folk, expecting things without us being buyers off.
The vast majority of us don't got it and those that do just gave it away for free. What's next? :coffee:

"Sick of black folk" is exactly what I think these Boule nikkas think of us, I appreciate your honesty.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I want to say typical, old distraction tactics, but they appear to still work.

You get us to argue about Blackness and we will be doing it forever, sun up to sun down. We shouldn't be this easy to manipulate.
Yep even if you subscribe to this this is an Internal issue not one that white people are qualified to speak on.

Worry about if Vance's wife is white or Latina