Tragic Mulatto Alexandra Shipp decries racism because fan wants a Black recasting of Storm

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didn't say all that breh, I just said that there was a difference. Hard to quantify but a difference nonetheless
That's why I gave the Dak Prescott analogy. Is the Dak situation the same for every black person?
Of course not. It could range from Dak all the way to Kaep (bars:wow:)

And I haven't changed my story... at all. I've been consistent on this topic if nothing else.

I actually know a Nigerian girl that was adopted by white people. She's still black ofc, but it would silly of me to expect her to have been raised in the same culture i was.
Impossible to quantify just by looking at a person.

It just allows you to inject your own biases and prejudices into someone else's identity:francis:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
There's no way to fukking know who's "black" or "mixed" unless you run their DNA

And it's very comparable because that "black" man could have LESS African DNA than the so called "mixed" person

She's whatever the hell she says she is.

she is whatever the DNA says she is.
she looks biracial, like Alicia keys looks biracial it' not that hard...some biracial can pass for standard AA which 10-30% white admixture but usually you can tell who is biracial and who is black.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So she can’t take advantage of having white uncles, aunts, cousins, etc. ?

Nikka are you fukking serious :mindblown:

There are entire networks of wealth and power that a biracial can get access to because they’re white

Jesus Christ:wtf:
Social and political capital do not determine your race breh. By that logic, are Charlize Theron's kids not black because they have access to her wealth and can take advantage of her capital?? No, they're black because of the color of their skin. That's how society has constructed.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Impossible to quantify just by looking at a person.

It just allows you to inject your own biases and prejudices into someone else's identity:francis:

Just by looking at them no.
How they are treated or how they handle certain situations and scenarios, yes.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Social and political capital do not determine your race breh. By that logic, are Charlize Theron's kids not black because they have access to her wealth and can take advantage of her capital?? No, they're black because of the color of their skin. That's how society has constructed.
I didn’t say that it does :mindblown:

But the bytch is LITERALLY HALF WHITE:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

And you don’t think Charlize’s kids will have advantages that other black kids won’t have?:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Seriously what the fukk

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I love how these mulattoes are super tough with black people and quiet as churchmice with white people :mjlol:

90% of the racism she's experienced has been by black people. But how? :jbhmm:

- under a system of white supremacy, black people cannot be racist since we have no systematic mechanism to employ control over non-black people in any area of people activity

- under a system of white supremacy, black people cannot protect themselves from racism employed by white supremacists. So, how can blacks employ something against her that they cannot disemploy against themselves?

This young lady sounds very confused and frustrated with black people. Not the white supremacists who truly denigrate, disempower and disenfranchise non-white people like her. White Supremacy works like a well-oiled machine on autopilot.

Peace

Last edited:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I didn’t say that it does :mindblown:

But the bytch is LITERALLY HALF WHITE:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

And you don’t think Charlize’s kids will have advantages that other black kids won’t have?:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Seriously what the fukk
Of course they do, i never said otherwise, but in America we racially identify visually. To blanket and say that all biracial people aren't black isn't accurate because lineage isn't really how we attribute race. Ideally that's how it should be, but that's not how race really works.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't really get why some biracial (half black) people get mad at black people for not including/accepting them, but they never get mad at their other side for not including/accepting them.

They do get mad, but think that nikka side would be more accepting.

but we not gonna front like colorism isn't a huge problem in our commnity so :snooze: