Tragic Mulatto Alexandra Shipp decries racism because fan wants a Black recasting of Storm

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
See this is the shyt I am talking about. You're on some Island of Dr. Moreau zoo example shyt.

Do y'all nikkas talk in real life to this with people? If a chick at the bar who was mixed wanted to holler and she told you she was black you would honestly have this conversation?

Me hollering at a mixed chick and what'd we talk about has nothing to do with anything. :comeon:

No matter what she says or I say she'd still be mixed.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Me hollering at a mixed chick and what'd we talk about has nothing to do with anything. :comeon:

No matter what she says or I say she'd still be mixed.

And if yo ass had kids with her and filled out a college application for them...what race u putting?:mjgrin:

Miss out on that scholarship for militancy coli points:blessed:

I'd have sent Raquel to the HBCU but her mom is mixed and she only 75% black.

:mjlol:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
See this is the shyt I am talking about. You're on some Island of Dr. Moreau zoo example shyt.

Do y'all nikkas talk in real life to this with people? If a chick at the bar who was mixed wanted to holler and she told you she was black you would honestly have this conversation?

What would you say if you met her mom? Pass on meeting her? Y'all dudes are doing mental flapjacks on this.

We talking about simple classification here.

In that case, "we're all one race and that's the human race." :comeon:

If that's the point you trying to make then you can have it because im not trying to argue that stupid shyt.

And are you posting from an alt?:francis:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
And if yo ass had kids with her and filled out a college application for them...what race u putting?:mjgrin:

Miss out on that scholarship for militancy coli points:blessed:

Dont and wouldnt have kids with a mixed girl. I want my kids to look like me.

But that shyt has nothing to do with anything. Switch up the arguments on your accnts.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:what: just cause you wanna be represented by people that look like you doesn't mean he hates people that don't represent him
What he said wasn't about looks.

All black people don't look alike. Some "mixed" people are darker than some "black" people :comeon:

You take that same exact thing he said and pretend it was a white person saying that about a black person playing Spider-Man and tell me it doesn't denote hate?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Dont and wouldnt have kids with a mixed girl. I want my kids to look like me.

But that shyt has nothing to do with anything. Switch up the arguments on your accnts.

So by that rationale Miichelle should have passed on Obama...since his kids carry that dominant white gene? :ohhh:

I'm out.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Some crab ass dudes on here man.

A woman who is black....identifies as black and has made it in Hollywood and she gets shytted on.

Salty ass dudes here.

And J. Cole is prolly your favorite rapper.
just because a bi-racial person claims to be black doesn't mean we have to accept it. Doesn't mean we can't be fans of their work either. This broad seems more white wash than black, unlike Jcole.

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
its not her fault the role has been mis-cast twice
during the 1st film they went with Halle who was the go to black actress when she wasnt really suited for the role (from the look, to the accent to the swager) and they double-downed with the pre-quel

damn shame cause we see now it can be done right with Black Panther
i always thought Angela Basset or Nona Gaye would've been better choices but we now hollywood loves black women who are mixed/ambiguous looking (that is unless you looking for a big momma type or maid/house-keeper)

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
What the fukk:gucci:

You literally just proved our point :gucci:

Biracials are taking acting jobs away from actual black people.

Were you trying to be smart here:what:

She didnt take anything from anyone you autist.

She auditioned for the part and was awarded it.

She was able to audition because she probably met the casting requirements the casting agent/director/producer agreed on ("slim, young 20s, needs to pass for a young Halle Berry ").

And its a Major franchise. Even *IF* she wouldve walked in there with some rather surprising awareness on the racial implications of having a mulatto play Storm, I sure as shyt wouldnt expect her to refuse the role. She has a career and mouths to feed, like everyone else.

You nikkas are goofy. Beef with the studios if you want "full blooded Black Americans" (a retarded concept to begin with) to have more role.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk:gucci:

You literally just proved our point :gucci:

Biracials are taking acting jobs away from actual black people.

Were you trying to be smart here:what:
lol, watch the show flash. outside of one character, all of the “blacks” are biracial.

they are the most over represented group in hollywood, second to jews. sad how alotta black folks defend their own erasure and proper representation.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol, watch the show flash. outside of one character, all of the “blacks” are biracial.

they are the most over represented group in hollywood, second to jews. sad how alotta black folks defend their own erasure and proper representation.

Same with spiderman homecoming outside of danny glover

Laura Harrier
Zendaya
Jorge Lendeborg

:mjpls: