Tragic Mulatto Alexandra Shipp decries racism because fan wants a Black recasting of Storm

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I love how these mulattoes are super tough with black people and quiet as churchmice with white people :mjlol:
Dapped for the rest of your post, but this isn't even remotely true.

This young lady sounds very confused and frustrated with black people. Not the white supremacists who truly denigrate, disempower and disenfranchise non-white people like her. White Supremacy works like a well-oiled machine on autopilot.

And this also applies to some people in this thread who seem to be upset with mixed people instead the white supremacy that created the whole shyt:mjpls:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
It's because in y'all quest to sound educated this is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard.

Okay when you go to the zoo and you see a
Liger. What do YOU say: "Look, a tiger!" or "Look, a lion!" ? :jbhmm:

Cant wait to hear the amount of smart-dumb if i even get a response at all. :mjpls:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
describe the convo. What went down?

This was at Vanderbilt. Freshman orientation was a 3-day party that ended up with a boat party in downtown Nashville.
We had been kicking it for the past 2 days (she introduced herself to me) and we were really feeling each other. She introduced herself as "The girl who stared in Bratz" :mjlol:

We both got a little tipsy on the boat and she was sitting on my lap so I was like... "come back to my dorm tonight":shaq:
She was like... "why? to do what?":russ:

I thought to myself... maybe she thinks I have a roomate? (cause most freshmen did) So i told her I have a solo

And she was like "ok... i'm not that kinda girl" :usure:
She's saying this while sitting on my lap... but ok. :martin:

Nothing much really happened after that. Honestly we barely talked Freshman year and that was probably why.

I think I moved too fast, maybe I coulda made it work if i took my time... but I was horny af :mjgrin:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Cant wait to hear the amount of smart-dumb if i even get a response at all. :mjpls:
Get even dumber brehs :francis:

Two different species.

This would be a white tiger mating with an orange tiger.

You'd call it a.......Tiger:mjlol:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
You don't know if she can or not. You know nothing about her family.

In that sense some "black" people can also get access to that wealth and power. Does that make them not "black" anymore?

When she walks out into the world society sees her as a black woman.

Police aren't gonna ask her who her parents are before the hit her upside the head. Colleges/jobs/banks aren't gonna ask her what her parents look like before they deny her.

She's obviously had life experience that makes her identify as black and that tells you exactly who she is.

someone here was in college with her, supposedly she didn't really identify as black.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

See this is the shyt I am talking about. You're on some Island of Dr. Moreau zoo example shyt.

Do y'all nikkas talk in real life to this with people? If a chick at the bar who was mixed wanted to holler and she told you she was black you would honestly have this conversation?

What would you say if you met her mom? Pass on meeting her? Y'all dudes are doing mental flapjacks on this.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She black now because of that Disney buyout lol.

"Ambiguously looking" people do this all the time. Its not a big deal if your up front about it, but everyone wants to front or champion one side over the other ONLY when its beneficial and thats when people start calling you on your BS.

A simple

I'll play white roles or black roles because I'm mixed and it would be :ehh::yeshrug:

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Here in the real world we realize that people who have non-black parents aren't like actual black people. It has nothing to do with "what if your parents are c00ns", percentages or anything like that. Having a non-black parent makes you fundamentally different from black people especially considering that a large portion of these biracial are raised exclusively by their non-black family. Everyone in this thread who disagrees subconsciously agrees though otherwise they wouldn't refer to biracials as anything other than black instead they've been given a plethora of other labels along with the black one. Stop the nonsense. The crazy thing is that wherever mulattos go they have a tendency to be pushed to the top in our societies. Blacks' obsession with mulatos often times leads them to be at the head of many of our groups.