Top 30 Best Selling PlayStation Published Games of All Time

Half A $

Pro
Daps
The suits at Nintendo are somewhere looking at those numbers and laughing.
Weren't laughing when the Nintendo 64, Gamecube and Wii U was doing shyt.

Cracked 10m+ once over those 3 gens :dead:

But even the Wii U had 5 titles go over 5m while Xbox 1 had only one game :huhldup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Spider-Man 2 was already in the top 30 of all time less than a month after release, it def got a chance of going to the top of the list :comeon:

This is the most retarded thing you've written in months - the three PS4 games have had the benefit of selling through years in which there were a far greater amount of PS4s on the market - the three PS5 sequels (Ragnarok/SM2/FW) have yet to have this benefit and are already selling gangbusters.
They have a long way to go.

TLOU2 has been out for years and is nowhere near the sales of 1.

This isn’t just a sony thing. AAA software has seen a decline across the board.

Also dev costs have tripled in some instances so just barely selling as much as the last one means they don’t make nearly the amount of profit of the games.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s been out 3 1/2 years, and probably over 12 million in sales with one sku. So thats false

You’d need to wait 7 more years to even be able to make this type of prediction
TLOU was at 17 mill at 4 years in.

It’s not very likely TLOU2 would sell 7 million copies it’s 3rd and 4th year.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
TLOU was at 17 mill at 4 years in.

It’s not very likely TLOU2 would sell 7 million copies it’s 3rd and 4th year.

TLOU one had a remaster in year two. TLOU2 is just now getting a remaster and it will probably top the charts for a while with the show blowing up.

TLOU2 is prob gonna cross 15 million this year

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Interesting numbers

That list is a lot less diverse then I thought it would be. It's basically Spider-Man, Uncharted, Last of Us, God of War and Gran Turismo sequels for the most part. It's also dominated by PS4 games.

I know people say Xbox is Forza, Halo, and Gears but if you gave them two more franchises they wouldn't be that far from PlayStation.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That list is a lot less diverse then I thought it would be. It's basically Spider-Man, Uncharted, Last of Us, God of War and Gran Turismo sequels for the most part. It's also dominated by PS4 games.

I know people say Xbox is Forza, Halo, and Gears but if you gave them two more franchises they wouldn't be that far from PlayStation.

Why are you ignoring horizon and Tsushima?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why are you ignoring horizon and Tsushima?
I would have thought with the PS2 being their best selling system by far it would have a lor more representation on that list. There's stuff like Crash Bandicoot on the list too but it just seems overwhelmingly dominated by the franchises I listed.