Top 30 Best Selling PlayStation Published Games of All Time

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve never even seen you talk about Nintendo -
You spend all your time disparaging PlayStation - if Nintendo is goat why you so worried about the empire ?

Again, we know men by their actions - not their words
:mjlol:

Y'all immediately disregard anything Nintendo related I speak on deflection from Xbox.

The reaches are Mr Fantastic level.

Meanwhile SStan's won't bother comparing numbers with Nintendo because all of a sudden they ain't #1 in a bunch of numbers.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Y'all take the bait 100 percent of the time

:mjlol:

Then you pivot to what I like instead of just saying Nintendo is the Goat of the big 3 :manny:

Once you admit that to yourself you can game on all three platforms with ease :ahh:

How can you call them the goat when they got shytted on by Sony 3 out of 4 gens in a row.

PSX, PS2 and PS4 374m >>> N64, GameCube and Wii U’s 68m :scust:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I don’t understand what this suppose to prove because I am a gamer I got all systems. I am stating what statistics has shown Sony and the world. Halo Infinite makes Microsoft money continuously more than Sony exclusives. Sony by the way is hoping or tried to copy the formula.

You don’t know shyt :mjlol:
They don’t release numbers

We do know the game was financial failure as a whole though - whole studio got restructured because of it

What world do you live in ?

You and Titan need a therapist - nikkaz weekly cheer on the destruction of PlayStation while subscribing to their service, buying their games and buying each new system - you nikkaz are mental.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
good list
like most problems in anything sale related... the good games arent near the top
bloodborne is the best exclusive...days gone sold that much and still somehow got canceled ... ghost of tsushima

alot of the top numbers are inflated just like how Xbox does console bundles and now gamepass "sales"

I'm glad to see all the Grand Turismo's up there... even through 2024