Top 30 Best Selling PlayStation Published Games of All Time

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now w’ere back to bundles :russ:
Bundles, flash sales, giving the game away. I literally got horizon twice for under 10 bucks, one time being free.

And let's not pretend like there wasn't a point where you almost couldn't find a PS without the game bundled in :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bundles, flash sales, giving the game away. I literally got horizon twice for under 10 bucks, one time being free.

And let's not pretend like there wasn't a point where you almost couldn't find a PS without the game bundled in :mjlol:

Isn’t it fascinating how xbox can’t give away 20 million copies of a game :sas1:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
And yet, you don’t play any of them :jbhmm:

And if xbox is winning by not selling games, consoles, or subscriptions then i don’t know what we’re doing. Spending 80 billion dollars to increase your revenue ain’t really a win lol
my man you are 40 years old and between here and resetera have near 100,000 posts since 2020. You dont play games at all and you are easily the biggest virgin nerd to ever post on this sub forum. How the fukk you got 60k posts here and you really only started posting half way through 2020

Theirs not enough time in the day, literally, so I know you have no job and you dont play games, all you do is comment on them.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ok, now this makes sense cause Horizon definitely isn't on GoW or TLOU's level popularity wise.:mjlol:

I mean they were all bundled, thats not gonna get you to 24 million copies

And technically TLOU is still above Horizon if you combine the original with the remaster

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what the top 50 looks like. Based on this list, I understand why Sony doesn't want to give us a new Syphon Filter, Ape Escape or Socom. They didn't do numbers. Killzone 2 didn't even crack the list :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wonder what the top 50 looks like. Based on this list, I understand why Sony doesn't want to give us a new Syphon Filter, Ape Escape or Socom. They didn't do numbers. Killzone 2 didn't even crack the list :francis:

GCXgBfKWQAAsjfc

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Whoever compiled this list must hate Killzone. No way Shadow Fall sold more copies than Killzone 2 :wtf:

They didn't even include Killzone 3

The Order flopped harder than I thought :pachaha:

Shadow fall It was a ps4 launch title and it wasn’t backwards compatible so its possible people bought it because it was slim pickings

Yeah, very obvious why they threw the order and ready at dawn in the bushes :francis:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TLOU2 won’t catch 1

Horzion 2 won’t catch 1

Spider-man 2 doesn’t look like it’s gonna catch 1

Ragnorock has a long way to go.

This is the most retarded thing you've written in months - the three PS4 games have had the benefit of selling through years in which there were a far greater amount of PS4s on the market - the three PS5 sequels (Ragnarok/SM2/FW) have yet to have this benefit and are already selling gangbusters.