Top 30 Best Selling PlayStation Published Games of All Time

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Tlou2 lowkey underperformed, no wonder they haven't acknowledged ot much sales wise

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Tlou2 lowkey underperformed, no wonder they haven't acknowledged ot much sales wise
player either identify with joel or ellie

they killed one and broke the other :yeshrug:

they could bulit abby up so much better ....but it is what it is ...

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Its performing along the lines of the first game
i mean last of us one is around 28 Mil and last of us 2 is ten

the remaster will probably give it a boast when season 2 of the hbo show

but like glenns death in walking dead i bet a lot of people exit the franchise after this

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i mean last of us one is around 28 Mil and last of us 2 is ten

the remaster will probably give it a boast when season 2 of the hbo show

but like glenns death in walking dead i bet a lot of people exit the franchise after this

People forget the original game had a remaster launch a year later that you had to buy if you wanted to play it on ps4. There were a lot of double dippers. Since then it also released on pc. The original game has 3 versions across 3 platforms.

TLOU2 is just now getting a remaster and it’s at the top of the charts. So it will eventually close the gap along with its pc release. The show boosted the IP above and beyond the past year. Up until now its basically just been the one ps4 version of the game

I wouldn’t be surprised if they announced its past 15m before or after the remaster drops

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
People forget the original game had a remaster launch a year later that you had to buy if you wanted to play it on ps4. There were a lot of double dippers. Since then it also released on pc. The original game has 3 versions across 3 platforms.

TLOU2 is just now getting a remaster and it’s at the top of the charts. So it will eventually close the gap along with its pc release. The show boosted the IP above and beyond the past year. Up until now its basically just been the one ps4 version of the game

I wouldn’t be surprised if they announced its past 15m before or after the remaster drops
Yea that's possible, just was pointing out it's the lesser of the 4 ips ( horizon spiderman and gow) which is kind of surprising considering its budget at the time.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas love hiding behind Nintendo's skirt, common Xbot L
Xbox is in 3rd place hardware sales wise but is on pace to make far more than Sony from here on out :whew:

Why would I need to hide behind Nintendo when I'm already on a winning team.:blessed:

Nintendo is just the goat when it comes to games that are fun to play and creative. It's rare when I don't enjoy a 1st party Nintendo game.

And the switch is a GOAT concept.

Y'all just don't like when Nintendo sales is mentioned in comparison because they either match or exceed PS. :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nintendo is just the goat when it comes to games that are fun to play and creative. It's rare when I don't enjoy a 1st party Nintendo game

And yet, you don’t play any of them :jbhmm:

And if xbox is winning by not selling games, consoles, or subscriptions then i don’t know what we’re doing. Spending 80 billion dollars to increase your revenue ain’t really a win lol

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And yet, you don’t play any of them :jbhmm:

And if xbox is winning by not selling games, consoles, or subscriptions then i don’t know what we’re doing. Spending 80 billion dollars to increase your revenue ain’t really a win lol
I remember the year my switch playtime surpassed my Xbox playtime.

"Of course it is, Xbox doesn't have any games"

Y'all just pivot back and forth.

It's amazing you really believe Xbox isn't selling :mjlol:

That's like saying wendys isn't selling burgers because they don't sell as many as Mc Donald's.

The eco system Xbox has, you'll see more and more publishers and developers wanting a part of or trying to recreate.

You already got a behind the scenes peak of Sony trying to mimic it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I remember the year my switch playtime surpassed my Xbox playtime.

yeah-i-member-memberberries.gif

It's amazing you really believe Xbox isn't selling :mjlol:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry but those Horizon sales look sus. They must be accounting for something else cause there's no way that game is outselling God of War.:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's not a competition, PlayStation is selling a bunch of hardware that is vital to the success PlayStation

Xbox isn't selling a bunch of hardware in comparison to PlayStation, but it's also not as vital to the success of Xbox.

It's that simple

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sorry but those Horizon sales look sus. They must be accounting for something else cause there's no way that game is outselling God of War.:mjlol:

Why would sony be lying on its own internal balance sheets that no one is actually supposed to see? :dead: