Top 30 Best Selling PlayStation Published Games of All Time

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I would have thought with the PS2 being their best selling system by far it would have a lor more representation on that list. There's stuff like Crash Bandicoot on the list too but it just seems overwhelmingly dominated by the franchises I listed.

Again, why are you ignoring the two franchises i listed? lol

And we all know sonys first party games didn’t sell for shyt outside of gran turismo until late in the ps3 generation.

Wow

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Many of those Nintendo games are bundled. Not saying the Sony games aren't but Mario Kart was a forced bundle wasn't it where it was difficult to get a Switch without it at times.
If that's the case, what does that say about the PlayStation list.

:whew:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If that's the case, what does that say about the PlayStation list.

:whew:

Again, propping up nitnendo (a platform you admit you don’t play that much) because your preferred platforms list would look embarrassing in comparison

Xbox actual game sales would look just as bad as their consoles sales if a list like this were produced for them

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Again, propping up nitnendo (a platform you admit you don’t play that much) because your preferred platforms list would look embarrassing in comparison

Xbox actual game sales would look just as bad as their consoles sales if a list like this were produced for them

Ghosts by itself shyts over the entire Xbox1/Series X catalogue.

Ratchet they were celebrating like it flopped nearly outsold the best selling Xbox1 game in Halo 5 :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ghosts by itself shyts over the entire Xbox1/Series X catalogue.

Ratchet they were celebrating like it flopped nearly outsold the best selling Xbox1 game in Halo 5 :dead:

And their game of the generation is rated the same as Astro’s Playroom (worse on steam), a pack in game. Xbox can’t win on any front so of course they need to stan Nintendo

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Hard to believe Turismo once sold 15 million, I can remember back on ps1 it was a showcase game

Interesting how it’s lost its grasp on culture

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hard to believe Turismo once sold 15 million, I can remember back on ps1 it was a showcase game

Interesting how it’s lost its grasp on culture

Its not that Gran Turismo has lost its grasp its the genre of game. Racing games and especially simulators just aren’t as big as they were back then

As far as racing games go it’s still the highest selling franchise out

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Y'all take the bait 100 percent of the time

:mjlol:

Then you pivot to what I like instead of just saying Nintendo is the Goat of the big 3 :manny:

Once you admit that to yourself you can game on all three platforms with ease :ahh: