Top 30 Best Selling PlayStation Published Games of All Time

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I wonder what the top 50 looks like. Based on this list, I understand why Sony doesn't want to give us a new Syphon Filter, Ape Escape or Socom. They didn't do numbers. Killzone 2 didn't even crack the list :francis:

That’s because Sony fanboys don’t buy games. The entire longevity and popularity of Sony is a lie. PS2 sold because of DVD. PS3 because of Blu Ray. That is the reason why Sony was popular. Their best titles don’t sell and now shyt getting tight they are scrambling. You spending 300 million plus for 12 million in sales is insane.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So why did the ps1 and ps4 sell :skip:

Because it became the casual system due to PS2 and PS3. You know that. This explains why Sony only stick with 3 or 4 titles compared to their lifetime of 30 plus games. The casual crowd doesn’t buy their games. It’s sucks because Infamous Killzone Syphon Filter Socom need to come out.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Because it became the casual system due to PS2 and PS3. You know that. This explains why Sony only stick with 3 or 4 titles compared to their lifetime of 30 plus games. The casual crowd doesn’t buy their games. It’s sucks because Infamous Killzone Syphon Filter Socom need to come out.

So what made PS1 so popular?

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
That’s because Sony fanboys don’t buy games. The entire longevity and popularity of Sony is a lie. PS2 sold because of DVD. PS3 because of Blu Ray. That is the reason why Sony was popular. Their best titles don’t sell and now shyt getting tight they are scrambling. You spending 300 million plus for 12 million in sales is insane.
Yet you ran out and bought a ps5 day one

And didn’t halo infinite cost 500 million ? :mjlol:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Y'all take the bait 100 percent of the time

:mjlol:

Then you pivot to what I like instead of just saying Nintendo is the Goat of the big 3 :manny:

Once you admit that to yourself you can game on all three platforms with ease :ahh:
I’ve never even seen you talk about Nintendo -
You spend all your time disparaging PlayStation - if Nintendo is goat why you so worried about the empire ?

Again, we know men by their actions - not their words

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yet you ran out and bought a ps5 day one

And didn’t halo infinite cost 500 million ? :mjlol:

I don’t understand what this suppose to prove because I am a gamer I got all systems. I am stating what statistics has shown Sony and the world. Halo Infinite makes Microsoft money continuously more than Sony exclusives. Sony by the way is hoping or tried to copy the formula.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps

:skip: If half of those sales are full price ($70) you're already more than breaking even at that point, doesn't sound all that insane

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:skip: If half of those sales are full price ($70) you're already more than breaking even at that point, doesn't sound all that insane

That’s the problem they are not. They had to bundle Spider-Man and Horizon with consoles.

Let’s not discuss bundling PS portal and PS VR as console sales… Sony been lying