:to: says Black Women didn't like him in college

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Are we supposed to be mad at TO for saying this? He said he TRIED to date black women & still does try to pursue them as well.

The only issue I have with this is why is he shirtless in bed on IG Live with another man :dame:
Yeah. First of all, I don’t FaceTime other men. And any Breh that video calls me with his shirt off is getting blocked instantly.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
no homo, but i refuse to believe no black women liked him. all types of women like elite athlete brehs. maybe the type of black women he desired didn't like him, but i guarantee some black women liked him.

TO was definitely not your average superstar athlete tho, dude was raised by his grandma growing up and shyt, probably wasn't considered "cool" by any means, but to me his abilities and work ethic to greatness should automatically make him cool to you. whoever these women were, they dumb as hell lol.
That attraction needs to be communicated.

Honestly speaking, do you think we speak to one another with respect? This isn't even a gender thing. We see roasting as part of our culture and something that makes a stronger.

Someone with confidence won't take it to heart. Someone who is finding themselves might take it personally and will end up missing out on the signs of interest.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I don't know why people are dismissive of what he said. Black women like a particular type of black male. He didn't fit it.
Here’s a very real possibility:
He possibly went after the fine black girls who thought they had better options. Instead of getting in where he fit in with the average black girls, he hopped over to the Beckies 🤷🏾‍♀️

Same way dudes say Black women ignore average/nerdy brehs and get with needy white guys 🤷🏾‍♀️

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
But listen- black women have dealt with colorism so I can’t discount a black man who says he has experienced it as well.

What I will say is that we are told not to make colorism an “excuse” for dating out…

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It doesn't make you lame. It just means you don't have chemistry with black women and likely would bond better with other races. It's really not an indictment of black men or women.
How don’t you have chemistry with the people you came from? You were birthed from a black woman but can’t find chemistry with one? That’s lame or dysfunction.

A wolf born from a wolf can’t get along with no female wolves? He gotta try and fukk a fox?

This is swirl babble.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
He needs to stop saying Black girls in high-school, and in college, didn't want him because he was dark-skinned, etc... A lot of brothers do this, and like to carry that stigma into their adult years, knowing d*** well brothers darker and slimmer than them were pulling girls in high school, and in college. The difference was they were attractive, and he wasn't. He already admitted he bloomed late, and that once he did, it was on like popcorn. So what does this have to do with White girls. I ain't buying it.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
How don’t you have chemistry with the people you came from? You were birthed from a black woman but can’t find chemistry with one? That’s lame or dysfunction.

A wolf born from a wolf can’t get along with no female wolves? He gotta try and fukk a fox?

This is swirl babble.
You don’t think a Tiger Woods type Breh raised in the suburbs will have more in common with suburban white folk than anyone else? People need to stop conflating race and culture.

An NYC Breh has more in common with a Dominican from Washington Heights than black folk from Arkansas. A black woman raised in Orange County is going to have more in common with Chet than Jermaine from Compton.

You’re a product of your environment.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You don’t think a Tiger Woods type Breh raised in the suburbs will have more in common with suburban white folk than anyone else? People need to stop conflating race and culture.

An NYC Breh has more in common with a Dominican from Washington Heights than black folk from Arkansas. You’re a product of your environment. A black woman raised in Orange County is going to have more in common with Chet than Jermaine from Compton.
Tiger Woods came out of an Asian vagina.

You don’t think tiger could pull a black woman if he tried or do you think he just wanted a CAC from jump?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

An NYC Breh has more in common with a Dominican from Washington Heights than black folk from Arkansas. A black woman raised in Orange County is going to have more in common with Chet than Jermaine from Compton.

You’re a product of your environment.

Having more in common with someone culturally doesn't mean you would have chemistry or be likable. Personality overrides culture.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Tiger Woods came out of an Asian vagina.

You don’t think tiger could pull a black woman if he tried or do you think he just wanted a CAC from jump?
I said a Tiger Woods ‘type’ Breh who was raised around white folk. I met plenty of them in college who didn’t interact with black folk (outside of extended family) until they came to college.

Tiger Woods could pull any race of women because of his status, but I’m talking about suburban brehs/brehettes who grow up in predominately white neighbourhoods are rarely going to not date out.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Having more in common with someone culturally doesn't mean you would have chemistry or be likable. Personality overrides culture.
It makes it a lot more easier. I’m going to have way less in common with black folk from the Carribean or Africa. Just because we have the same skin tone, the idea I’d have better chemistry with them is asinine. That’s the point I was arguing against.

If we share the same vernacular, food, music, interests, it makes the chemistry alot more straightforward with less barriers.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Even if he’s lying so the fukk what?

Y’all really don’t understand how it looks to be a (supposedly) straight man debating over this.