:to: says Black Women didn't like him in college

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
If you are black and claim you can’t pull a black woman that makes you extremely lame.

I could pull any race bytch when I was hunting.
It doesn't make you lame. It just means you don't have chemistry with black women and likely would bond better with other races. It's really not an indictment of black men or women.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
:yeshrug: You don't have to tell us bro. You like dating white girls, it's cool.

Every black woman he came in contact with didn't like him? He couldn't get NO PLAY from black girls in college. I refuse to believe it, but okay.
Right. The 10/10 Black girl wasn’t feeling him and that’s his villain origin story. I’m sure there was a 7/10 that liked him

Daps
*gets rejected by 2 black women*

And all of sudden all black women don’t like me lol

*gets rejected by 2 white girls”

Let me continue shooting my shot :mjlol:

Y’all not ready for that convo :mjpls:
It because shooting the shot at a pawg is like taking a half court shot. You wanna make it but it's just some bullshyt you throwing up.

Getting rejected by your own feels different and probably feels more "personal." Not all brehs think this way but some men really internalize rejection from their own race....way different than rejection from outside your race.

You don't really expect to pull the pawg...just wanna see if you can. The sista? You legit want her and actually going all out. Ironically the laid back approach with the pawg probably helps pull a sista if you approach her the same way.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I want yall to see how your Queens feel about this
Can’t lie, some of them were cooking
Naw, this narrative is false. These guys pass over black girls they think are ugly to chase after the popular pretty girls and get mad when they get turned down. That's what really happens.

Then they hold a grudge forever and punish every BW they come across because they were corny and unattractive in high school and couldn't get their preferences.
It’s possible that attractive black women didn’t like him when he was young but to act like attractive white women wanted these guys is a lie. ONE white women will give them some play and they’ll act like it’s all of them and now it’s all white women want me and back women don’t

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah, but the optics for athletes are that you also have to be socially on point. He said he was some super skinny dude that didn't talk much.
Not to mention he went to Chatanooga if i recall correctly

Black women probably didn’t believe he was going to the league anyways so didn’t give a fck if he was on the squad

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
And this the same clown people in the coliseum use to shyt on Stephen a being a c00n. I always got big black buck energy from him when he was crowing over his face daddy Romo. :to:

Imagine telling another black man on live tv that a cac is more blacker than him and the cac is right next to them smirking. And those clowns over at the coliseum use it like to flex like it doesn't show how much of a buffoon he sounded

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Not to mention he went to Chatanooga if i recall correctly

Black women probably didn’t believe he was going to the league anyways so didn’t give a fck if he was on the squad

Them hoodratchet broads are always the,killer :snoop: