:to: says Black Women didn't like him in college

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Just based on what he said, he probably spent a lot of time, secretly making it hard for light-skinned brothers when he could get away with it. And probably still did when he became attractive.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True. He said he didn't even start in college until his senior year. And it was just a few games.
He started his Sophomore year, while also running track and playing basketball.

He held like three different school records for almost two decades :mjtf:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He said he didn't srat until his senior year and he wasn't a big time prospect in college.
This is clearly not true :pachaha:
This information is all publicly available.

We can watch him start in games from his Sophomore year on. We can read the newspaper reports.

broller

Veteran
Daps
He started his Sophomore year, while also running track and playing basketball.

He held like three different school records for almost two decades :mjtf:

You're right. I guess he was lying in that interview

He even played in the NCAA tourney as a basketball reserve. I know girls must have been going crazy for that....

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“A talented three sport athlete at a D1 school university wasn’t liked by Black women” is such an obvious lie that it’s genuinely funny that y’all nikkas actually believe this shyt.

It's very plausible but let me guess you know a kicker from a D3 school that was smashing 10/10 chicks in every state :comeon:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's very plausible but let me guess you know a kicker from a D3 school that was smashing 10/10 chicks in every state :comeon:
Y’all are gullible lol.

I went to a D3 school for undergrad and know that none of them had an issue getting women - regardless of race.

Two of my homies played at OSU and the same was true for them.

One of my line brothers was in the NFL - and same thing.

I’d imagine if you asked black women going to that school at that time what was up with him - they’d say he didn’t even talk to them.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Amazing how dismissive one’s experience is depending on their gender. But if men were dismissive of a woman saying the same thing, we’d be accused of “gaslighting”.
It’s applies to the swirl/divest women too. But it’s not 100% the case every time for either.