:to: says Black Women didn't like him in college

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You don’t think a Tiger Woods type Breh raised in the suburbs will have more in common with suburban white folk than anyone else? People need to stop conflating race and culture.

An NYC Breh has more in common with a Dominican from Washington Heights than black folk from Arkansas. A black woman raised in Orange County is going to have more in common with Chet than Jermaine from Compton.

You’re a product of your environment.

You have a good point, but a majority of black 'nerds' went to the same schools as hood folks. That's emphasis the conversation is on, Nobody expects a black dude who grew up in a majority white place to date black.

broller

Veteran
Daps
I think too many brehs who say this don't realize the PAWGs probably weren't going to check for them either. And if they would, it'd probably be the PAWGs who were in the same tier of black girls who would have checked for them too. Not the top tier black women or PAWGs.

The issue is that a lot of the brehs get status and then get into areas where they are more white women, and then it seems like white women are more open to them.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
You have a good point, but a majority of black 'nerds' went to the same schools as hood folks. That's emphasis the conversation is on, Nobody expects a black dude who grew up in a majority white place to date black.
True, but Donald Glover types ends up gravitating towards Asian/white women despite growing up with mostly black folk. You could say they did because they despised “hood” folks and put other cultures above their own and up marrying out. (I.e @Mowgli )

I don’t know why but I just never found Asian women attractive. Malcolm X movie made me wary of white women so I was militant early and never trusted them. :mjlol:

I’ve always vibed with everyone but only black women understand me culturally and spiritually. But again, everyone has different experiences so I’m not gonna judge.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:youngsabo: Y'all are projecting your own securities about BW onto him, and talk about them some type of binary.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
True, but Donald Glover types ends up gravitating towards Asian/white women despite growing up with mostly black folk. You could say they did because they despised “hood” folks and put other cultures above their own and up marrying out. (I.e @Mowgli )

I don’t know why but I just never found Asian women attractive. Malcolm X movie made me wary of white women so I was militant early and never trusted them. :mjlol:

I’ve always vibed with everyone but only black women understand me culturally and spiritually. But again, everyone has different experiences so I’m not gonna judge.

All women love the confident bad boy type and will choose him, if not give him the her best years. White, black, Latina, Asian, don't matter. Then they settle with the nerd. Black women's weakness is getting pregnant by thugs, that's what separate them from other women. There just happens to be more nerd women amongst white/Asian so it works out.

So if you a nerd and struggling you gotta change something. Get some confidence and a little style.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
How don’t you have chemistry with the people you came from? You were birthed from a black woman but can’t find chemistry with one? That’s lame or dysfunction.

A wolf born from a wolf can’t get along with no female wolves? He gotta try and fukk a fox?

This is swirl babble.
Easy. Different beliefs, different interests, different personalities, just differences that make a male and female of the same race incompatible. Along with an appearance (based on your personality and interests) that may be more appealing to other races.

We as black people have to get out of this mindset that you're lame or dysfunction simply for not fitting in with your own people.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
How don’t you have chemistry with the people you came from? You were birthed from a black woman but can’t find chemistry with one? That’s lame or dysfunction.

A wolf born from a wolf can’t get along with no female wolves? He gotta try and fukk a fox?

This is swirl babble.

How dysfunction is glorified and integrated with being an "authentic" black person during the last 30 years, sadly that it is the case. Especially if the breh doesn't engage with degenerate behavior and not a loudmouth socialite.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Easy. Different beliefs, different interests, different personalities, just differences that make a male and female of the same race incompatible. Along with an appearance (based on your personality and interests) that may be more appealing to other races.

We as black people have to get out of this mindset that you're lame or dysfunction simply for not fitting in with your own people.

:youngsabo:Go further on these differences & what's appealing to different races of ppl.