:to: says Black Women didn't like him in college

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: TO may have ruffled some feathers, and he sure ruffled my fur with such truth bombs. Yet, despite how many black jawns that hurt me in the past, I still managed to marry a queen.

Tried the pink toes and cottage cheese spread, and it was a headache and a diabetic shock :scust:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
No way can a guy that is shy and on the nerdy side compete for black women.

Speak for yaself :francis:. That game was my MO as a teen and growing up.

Its all in the aura and charm, to go with the essence of being to self, nerdy, and shy. The method is, don't wear the shyt like a badge of honor. I have been there and got done cold. But once you balance the real with the true you, meaning "yeah I like Star Trek, but miss me at the convention". It's all in the game.

It goes back to confidence and knowing what you want as a black man to win the eyes of a black woman.

Thats on the dead marsupials :wow:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
It’s applies to the swirl/divest women too. But it’s not 100% the case every time for either.
But look at this thread (I didn’t click that LSA link, it’s filled with femcels there). TO could be BSing but it’s funny how black men rarely if ever get the benefit of the doubt.

“He’s lying, women never turn down an athlete.”
“He only got turned down by fine black women.”
“He just wants to make excuses for PAWGin.”

It’s impossible for black men to be honest about their experiences without there being a ‘nefarious’ agenda behind it, especially if you’re not kissing women’s asses.

I personally don’t care anymore because I peeped game a long time ago. Anything you point out that’s not being obsequious to this de facto matriarch, you’re called a c00n or sell out.

“I prefer a woman with natural hair.”
Oh you nikkas need to mind your business. You always say that but end up going for a bytch with a fat ass and long weave. You’re just trying to shyt on black women.”

“I don’t date single mothers. It’s too much baggage.”
Oh you’re one of those uppity negros. You think you’re too good for single mothers? Who asked your opinion anyway. They’re fine without you. You nikkas are the ones creating them.

I’ve seen this shyt play out in real life. I even predicted exactly how this thread would go:

Black men: need to suck it up and let it go.
Black women: our past experiences justify our disdain today.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
But look at this thread (I didn’t click that LSA link, it’s filled with femcels there). TO could be BSing but it’s funny how black men rarely if ever get the benefit of the doubt.

“He’s lying, women never turn down an athlete.”
“He only got turned down by fine black women.”
“He just wants to make excuses for PAWGin.”

It’s impossible for black men to be honest about their experiences without there being a ‘nefarious’ agenda behind it, especially if you’re not kissing women’s asses.

I personally don’t care anymore because I peeped game a long time ago. Anything you point out that’s not being obsequious to this de facto matriarch, you’re called a c00n or sell out.

“I prefer a woman with natural hair.”
Oh you nikkas need to mind your business. You always say that but end up going for a bytch with a fat ass and long weave. You’re just trying to shyt on black women.”

“I don’t date single mothers. It’s too much baggage.”
Oh you’re one of those uppity negros. You think you’re too good for single mothers? Who asked your opinion anyway. They’re fine without you. You nikkas are the ones creating them.

I’ve seen this shyt play out in real life. I even predicted exactly how this thread would go:

Black men: need to suck it up and let it go.
Black women: our past experiences justify our disdain today.
It’s not that deep breh. Each persons reality is their truth and how they perceive it to be. Everybody can’t objectively see themselves. and unfortunately a lot of people, especially now cannot think for themselves either and are influenced by social media. Groupthink and propaganda got a chokehold on folks and they don’t even realize it…

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
his statement is halfway true,,,,

1. also ,, he went The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga,,,,, im sure the 20 or 30 black girls that went there didn't like him or fukk with brothers :pachaha:

2. When I was growing up,, I didn't look the way I look now,,,,,,,,,,, but some black girl always liked me on some :shaq:I went to a all black school..

3, I have seen small acts racism with black girls.,,,, everything good now tho

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Speak for yaself :francis:. That game was my MO as a teen and growing up.

Its all in the aura and charm, to go with the essence of being to self, nerdy, and shy. The method is, don't wear the shyt like a badge of honor. I have been there and got done cold. But once you balance the real with the true you, meaning "yeah I like Star Trek, but miss me at the convention". It's all in the game.

It goes back to confidence and knowing what you want as a black man to win the eyes of a black woman.

Thats on the dead marsupials :wow:
5e3851645bc79c722725b896
cj-so-cool-7.jpg

Who do you think black women going to pick?
Both are popular on youtube

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
All women love the confident bad boy type and will choose him, if not give him the her best years. White, black, Latina, Asian, don't matter. Then they settle with the nerd. Black women's weakness is getting pregnant by thugs, that's what separate them from other women

What combination of sentences :damn: :laff: , my god :wow: