:to: says Black Women didn't like him in college

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
The
“A talented three sport athlete at a D1 school university wasn’t liked by Black women” is such an obvious lie that it’s genuinely funny that y’all nikkas actually believe this shyt.
I went to one, a White one at that...plus lived on campus for a year. I remember a big dark-skinned brother Ben Coleman was slamming some fine sisters. One was so dark, they called her Tenseness Tuxedo. lol...not to her face of course. I was dating one of her girlfriends. They all stayed in Presidential Towers in Hyattsville, back in the day. A lot of Alumni don't know Ben Coleman passed away in 2019.

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all are gullible lol.

I went to a D3 school for undergrad and know that none of them had an issue getting women - regardless of race.

Two of my homies played at OSU and the same was true for them.

One of my line brothers was in the NFL - and same thing.

I’d imagine if you asked black women going to that school at that time what was up with him - they’d say he didn’t even talk to them.

You can be anything you want on the internet :handshake:

Anyway, nothing TO said about HIS experience is far fetched

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This bullshyt narrative. These losers mean they weren’t liked by Black women they wanted. I’m sure these types of guys conveniently forget the Black women they didn’t want but who would have been happy to date them.
Funny thing is, nevermind.

Whats wrong with listening to the man and his perspective. Yea, its probably a good bit of that, but remember.

TO was an athlete, these dudes are practicing their craft majority of the day.

Getting women for them is more about who happens to be in their circle at the moment.

But as a white women, do you feel that black men fetish your appearance or engage in anti-black tropes?

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
University of Chattanooga's black population in 2022 was 12%. Lord knows what that number was probably lower when he attended. Sounds like a BS comment to me. :camby:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
This bullshyt narrative. These losers mean they weren’t liked by Black women they wanted. I’m sure these types of guys conveniently forget the Black women they didn’t want but who would have been happy to date them.
bw don’t really show effort as much as other races or try to meet you half way but will usually be the first around to find something to talk down on about you. they want you to kiss their ass and kneel at them with your hand up amongst all the other suckers hoping to get picked tho

how is terrell owens a loser lol

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Funny thing is, nevermind.

Whats wrong with listening to the man and his perspective. Yea, its probably a good bit of that, but remember.

TO was an athlete, these dudes are practicing their craft majority of the day.

Getting women for them is more about who happens to be in their circle at the moment.

But as a white women, do you feel that black men fetish your appearance or engage in anti-black tropes?
You calling me a white woman isnt gonna bait me to post pics or doxx myself. Nice try though. Real Black people don’t need to prove their Blackness to strangers. But you already know that right, unless… never mind.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
bw don’t really show effort as much as other races or try to meet you half way but will usually be the first around to find something to talk down on about you. they want you to kiss their ass and kneel at them with your hand up amongst all the other suckers hoping to get picked tho

how is terrell owens a loser lol
Anyone trying to justify their dating preferences by generalizing an entire population is a loser. It reeks of trauma and self hatred. Nobody would be defending this if a bedwench made the same claim about Black men.