:to: says Black Women didn't like him in college

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Anyone trying to justify their dating preferences by generalizing an entire population is a loser. It reeks of trauma and self hatred. Nobody would be defending this if a bedwench made the same claim about Black men.
:mjlol: Right…There was a thread like a month back. Where some dark skin chick from the uk. Said she dates out because BM wasn’t approaching her. And because of colorism, and them only wanting baddies. Bruhs rightfully called her bs out. “Her experience” can very well be true. But we’re not going to act like. There’s not a trend of black people. Generalizing their own as to why they don’t date each other. shyt is mad annoying shut up, and date who you want to date.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
That nikka is as black as him acting surprised. Everyone knows damn well people use to clown dark skin people coming up.
In Chad's defense, he's from SoFlo. The amount of darkskin brehs per capita there is quite large considering the Haitians, Jamaicans, ADOS and even darkskin Cubans. I can't really think of too many lightskinned SoFlo brehs off the top of my head.

Gunplay?

But my point is, Chad probably didn't go through as much colorism with the women out there because melanin was the majority in his area. Maybe Miami/SoFlo brehs here can confirm.:yeshrug:

broller

Veteran
Daps
5e3851645bc79c722725b896
cj-so-cool-7.jpg

Who do you think black women going to pick?
Both are popular on youtube
Who's the second guy?

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
TO isn’t lying It’s thread like this you can tell who’s Black American and who’s not how can anybody say TO is lying late baby boomer and gen x dark skin black men for years been saying dark skin men wasn’t getting any play till Wesley Snipes,Bobby brown and Michael Jordan took over in they late 80s early 90s even Shannon sharpe said this is on undisputed years ago even as a millennial Black boy/teen us dark skins wasnt getting play till the early 2010s so I don’t know why people are shocked or denying what TO is saying

Daps
5e3851645bc79c722725b896
cj-so-cool-7.jpg

Who do you think black women going to pick?
Both are popular on youtube
Bottom, but the top could still get some black women.

The problem is some of them may be overweight or very facially challenged. All the people who say “he’s just after instagram hoes and needs to date down” are expecting guys like the top to settle for 2s or 3s when he may be a 4-6 (no homo).

That’s the problem here. I’m not saying all nerdy girls are unattractive or fat, but the ones that aren’t get cuffed up fast.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
It seems like dark-skinned brothers like TO, who were unattractive in high school, then became public figures, say the same ole thing. Now that they get way more play than the average man, they talk as though it was suppose have always been that way.

I never see normal day-to-day dark-skinned brothers who were unattractive in high school, but bloomed late, talk like that. Like who doesn't bloom after high school. Women get hips, etc..., and men get more husky, and grow facial hairs. You don't need to hear men say they bloomed since high school, when you have so many women already saying this. Bottom line is, every brother I knew dark-skinned or light-skinned, who was deemed not very good looking as children, always bloom either by high school or college.

Do light-skinned brothers go outta style every 5 years, or every 10 years? I'm confused :ohhh:

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
"But when I bloomed boy did I BLOOM" :myman:
This really makes me think "bloom" should be the new slang.

Like "What up homie?"

"You know, just out here Bloomin' nahmean?"

Or "I stay Bloomin' sun up to sun down"

Lupe can make it happen. He can re-release "I'm Beaming" and make it "I'm Blooming" :youngsabo:

Daps
I think too many brehs who say this don't realize the PAWGs probably weren't going to check for them either. And if they would, it'd probably be the PAWGs who were in the same tier of black girls who would have checked for them too. Not the top tier black women or PAWGs.

The issue is that a lot of the brehs get status and then get into areas where they are more white women, and then it seems like white women are more open to them.
Makes sense.

You start out in all-Black spaces. Only sistas are available.....they all reject you.

Then you level up and get introduced to a majority white space. Leveled Up Breh can get all the women but he still (internally) sees himself as the old version.

White girls start approaching breh first and he was never around white girls before. Breh assumes white girls just like him more than sistas.....but white girls only see Leveled Up Breh, not skinny awkward breh. Breh makes an inference that white women like him more naturally but that's not true.

Having said all that....the only women that have ever openly approached ME and really liked me with zero effort were petite, blond/redhead white women. The sistas I've been with liked me once I chatted them up and they liked my sense of humor but they weren't stepping to me just off my looks.

I bet most average dark skint brehs got similar stories. You can pull sistas if you want sistas but the most random azz white girls will usually put it in your face first if any girl does it.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
No way can a guy that is shy and on the nerdy side compete for black women.

He can't compete for white, Latina, and asian women either.

This is what y'all keep failing to realize. A confident swagger dude always gets first dibs on the baddest women of every race. If you a shy nerd you a lame no matter what race of women you go to. The only reason dudes can get white women is because Casey is basic and don't know any better

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Come on bruh….this is also a popular black tech youtuber. He has a black wife lol. Plenty of black men, and women can find their equal.

APkrFKY1FiM6TRIopAgkI3GWM0yaiMzC1nj4XPyENv7XbA=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

I think Marques is with a white woman.

Which brings up another point, him being rich his social circle is more often than not, white. If black women were in those circles their chances of being with a rich black man would be way higher.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Come on bruh….this is also a popular black tech youtuber. He has a black wife lol. Plenty of black men, and women can find their equal.

APkrFKY1FiM6TRIopAgkI3GWM0yaiMzC1nj4XPyENv7XbA=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

You prove my point he is seen as nerdy in the black community.
In any other community he just the avg guy