:to: says Black Women didn't like him in college

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Anyone trying to justify their dating preferences by generalizing an entire population is a loser. It reeks of trauma and self hatred. Nobody would be defending this if a bedwench made the same claim about Black men.
he wasn’t really generalizing the collective group though, just spoke about his own personal experiences. he even said that he didn’t let his experience deter him from continuing to try and date bw

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All women love the confident bad boy type and will choose him, if not give him the her best years. White, black, Latina, Asian, don't matter. Then they settle with the nerd. Black women's weakness is getting pregnant by thugs, that's what separate them from other women. There just happens to be more nerd women amongst white/Asian so it works out.

So if you a nerd and struggling you gotta change something. Get some confidence and a little style.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I will say this. if a brother is good in sports in high school, or college, those White girls coming for him, if those sisters don't, as long as he's not short, or fat. I think he messed around and loss his virginity to a White girl when he was young, and the sisters stayed away from him, until he finished filling out, plus got a big name. That's if they avoided him the way he said they did.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

It's the truth. All women want and are attracted to the swagger confident guy. It just seems like a lot don't get pregnant by the dude. There are single mothers in the white, black, and hispanic community, the later with bigger numbers. They don't want the quiet shy nerd and from a biological standpoint it makes sense.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the truth. All women want and are attracted to the swagger confident guy. It just seems like a lot don't get pregnant by the dude. There are single mothers in the white, black, and hispanic community, the later with bigger numbers. They don't want the quiet shy nerd and from a biological standpoint it makes sense.
Myth

Poor women of all races get knocked up by the bum dude

Veteran
Daps
bw don’t really show effort as much as other races or try to meet you half way but will usually be the first around to find something to talk down on about you. they want you to kiss their ass and kneel at them with your hand up amongst all the other suckers hoping to get picked tho

how is terrell owens a loser lol

Look at this post and tell me it don't sound familiar:sas2::mjpls: @Billy Ocean

vino

Superstar
Daps
A I had a couple friends, that grew up around white people, struggle with Black women. I would take them to the city, bring chicks to the spot and they would fukk the whole night up. Black girls did not rock with them. They went the TO route but they always tried to date Black women.

Veteran
Daps
Myth

Poor women of all races get knocked up by the bum dude

Not a myth, its the truth. Why are there so many white and asian incels?

Money has nothing to do with it, all woman, no matter the background, want a man with some swagger and confidence. The quiet nerds get chosen last in every race. That's why the father gotta filter through the knuckleheads even though the girl wants the him. :mjlol:

I know it sounds harsh, but it's the truth. And with the truth dudes need to adapt.

Veteran
Daps
A I had a couple friends, that grew up around white people, struggle with Black women. I would take them to the city, bring chicks to the spot and they would fukk the whole night up. Black girls did not rock with them. They went the TO route but they always tried to date Black women.

What did the friends do to mess up everytime?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Black girls see you but they aren’t going to be running after you looking thirsty nine times out of ten. Not the ones who were raised right.

I’m wondering how many black people some of you all know in real life …

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a myth, its the truth. Why are there so many white and asian incels?

Money has nothing to do with it, all woman, no matter the background, want a man with some swagger and confidence. The quiet nerds get chosen last in every race. That's why the father gotta filter through the knuckleheads even though the girl wants the him. :mjlol:

I know it sounds harsh, but it's the truth. And with the truth dudes need to adapt.
You just ignored where I put bums.
I wouldn't consider those dudes the equivalent of thugs