:to: says Black Women didn't like him in college

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Right…There was a thread like a month back. Where some dark skin chick from the uk. Said she dates out because BM wasn’t approaching her. And because of colorism, and them only wanting baddies. Bruhs rightfully called her bs out. “Her experience” can very well be true. But we’re not going to act like. There’s not a trend of black people. Generalizing their own as to why they don’t date each other. shyt is mad annoying shut up, and date who you want to date.
If this is about her : https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bw-...bm-she-wants-do-not-see-her-as-exotic.994259/

She was getting clowned and called a hypocrite for complaining about how BM don't approach her because of colorism and then saying after that she had a preference for white men to begin with. That's not really comparable to TO, he never implied having a preference for any race in this video.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
All women love the confident bad boy type and will choose him, if not give him the her best years. White, black, Latina, Asian, don't matter. Then they settle with the nerd. Black women's weakness is getting pregnant by thugs, that's what separate them from other women. There just happens to be more nerd women amongst white/Asian so it works out.

So if you a nerd and struggling you gotta change something. Get some confidence and a little style.
Most brothers who score, probably never said nothing to the girl but 'Hi".

vino

Superstar
Daps
What did the friends do to mess up everytime?

The conversation was kind of out of touch in regard to interest. Also, i think there (style
of dress. Black chick automatically assumed they only dated white girls. It would be this awkwardness, where they (the chick friends) looking like they ready to head out or they calling another dude to pick them up. This was when we were much younger and I had just kind’ve moved out that way.

I am exaggerating a bit because they have dated a few Black women (not many).

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
It because shooting the shot at a pawg is like taking a half court shot. You wanna make it but it's just some bullshyt you throwing up.

Getting rejected by your own feels different and probably feels more "personal." Not all brehs think this way but some men really internalize rejection from their own race....way different than rejection from outside your race.

You don't really expect to pull the pawg...just wanna see if you can. The sista? You legit want her and actually going all out. Ironically the laid back approach with the pawg probably helps pull a sista if you approach her the same way.
This is an underrated post. Its fairness is debatable but we absolutely hold ourselves to a different standard on this note

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man I really hate the fact that a lot of bw view our skin tone as something that's in and out of style like a fashion trend. Its stupid.

But shout out to TO for sharing his experience. We talk all the time about black women experiencing issues with colorism but its dismissed when ever a black men shares his experience.
Exactly

It’s okay for our women but not the men?

Goofy

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yup it's just cracca bytches finessing nikkaz. Yup lol

But that line about wanting to continue the lifestyle she lived for 3 days made me think this wasn't real lol
A picture and a quote is all you need to fool people nowadays

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Terrell and her divorce over 10 years ago and the judge ruled neither one has to pay spousal support

Terrell daughter and son from a previous relationship are grown and doing good for their selves

And people can’t tell a man what he went through growing up and what he experienced

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
This is what I don't get, a black man is NEVER allowed to share his experiences, the worst thing is other black men are trying to silence them.

On this topic, I have IRL at various stages of my life seen dark skinned black men and women get insulted by other black people because of their skin tone, how are people acting like this does not occur? is there some pathological desire in the black community to act like negative things don't happen?
This is why ppl who are saying Serena fuxxed up herself because she's hanging out yt, won't admit the things that was said by her OWN ppl while growing** up. Hell, how many times do we hear red and yellabone in rap songs? We clearly don't won't to take responsibility and accept accountability when it comes to self-hatred in our community.

Last edited:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
This is why men don’t talk about their feelings. The response is nothing but ridicule about his own lived experience :manny:
That's been changing for a while thnks to social media esp. YouTube but thecoli would—and have—call them lames and incels for doing so. Check my threads on Dr. T Hasan Johnson.

timeless

All Star
Daps
This is why ppl who are saying Serena fuxxed up herself because she's hanging out yt won't admit the things that was said by her OWN ppl while group up. Hell, how many times do we hear red and yellabone in rap songs? We clearly don't won't to take responsibility and accept accountability when it comes to self-hatred in our community.

People have to take responsibility for themselves. There is only so much a community can do for a person who has all the success in the world and still hates what they look like.