TikToker Calls Out Former Cracker Barrel Coworkers For Their Secret 'Code Word' For Black People

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I look forward to seeing the data to support this statement.

:dahell:

Data? Ok..... I grew up around nikkas, hang with nikkas, work with nikkas, and am myself, a nikka to the highest degree..... I don't need "data" and if you grew up around or hang around us, you wouldn't either...... all you have to do is ask the average black server in the service industry........

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
:dahell:

Data? Ok..... I grew up around nikkas, hang with nikkas, work with nikkas, and am myself, a nikka to the highest degree..... I don't need "data" and if you grew up around or hang around us, you wouldn't either...... all you have to do is ask the average black server in the service industry........
I tip, almost every black person in my circle tips, from friends to family. Maybe it’s just the “nikkas” you associate with. :yeshrug:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This isn’t a Cracker Barrell thing. I’ve been in the restaurant industry off and on for a decade. This is just, generally speaking, how servers feel about Black folks.

Another thing, if you ever worked extensive time in the back of the house of a restaurant, you wouldn’t be as empathetic as people generally are with servers and the tipping system. This is one of the most entitled occupation groups there are.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
First of all, I said as whole...... I tip well.. My lady tips well.... Most nikkas don't......
Fair enough. I just don’t like this stereotype that the majority of us don’t tip. Feels no different than CACs saying we’re more prone to violence.
There was a thread on here where dudes were proudly boasting about not tipping.:yeshrug:
A lot of brehs on here also claim to be 6ft, 6 figs, 6 Certs. I don’t count this place as a true microcosm. :yeshrug:
We ate at a restaurant that our biracial friend worked at. She told us that her manager asked her “when are the hood rats leaving”. We never went back
And they wonder why we hate CACs.:hhh: