TikToker Calls Out Former Cracker Barrel Coworkers For Their Secret 'Code Word' For Black People

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Eat at CRACKA ASS CRACKA Barrel brehs:mjpls:
My co-workers were shocked I never ate there before. Also had another co-worker tell me they called black people "soccer players" at the restaurant he worked at in college. He said black people normally don't tip well. I couldn't get mad because my uncle who has waited tables off and on as a side gig for over 30 years said the same thing.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
mmUSMp2.png

:mjlol:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t know people ate there like that to care this much. I’ve been there like 3 times in my life, and the last time I went was because i was on a bus with a church going on a cruise and we stopped there because we were hungry. They were right off the interstate so we stopped. The food is not good enough to care.

Miss Lucifer's Love

she's the devil and i like it
Daps
The first and only time I went Cracker Barrel it was the end of the night and they shut the lights off on our section while we were still eating :russ:

The white party of 8 had their lights though.

A Black dude came out the kitchen, turned them back on and gave us the :francis:.

Meanwhile our white waitress saw what happened, but she acted like she didn't and went to give the white people their 4th water refill. It was only us and them in the whole restaurant :stopitslime:

She got NO tip from us so I guess the stereotype turned out to be true fukk her and that place.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
This isn’t a Cracker Barrell thing. I’ve been in the restaurant industry off and on for a decade. This is just, generally speaking, how servers feel about Black folks.

Another thing, if you ever worked extensive time in the back of the house of a restaurant, you wouldn’t be as empathetic as people generally are with servers and the tipping system. This is one of the most entitled occupation groups there are.

Thank God i eat only at home cooking my own food, healthy and without extra drama :banderas:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
The first and only time I went Cracker Barrel it was the end of the night and they shut the lights off on our section while we were still eating :russ:

The white party of 8 had their lights though.

A Black dude came out the kitchen, turned them back on and gave us the :francis:.

Meanwhile our white waitress saw what happened, but she acted like she didn't and went to give the white people their 4th water refill. It was only us and them in the whole restaurant :stopitslime:

She got NO tip from us so I guess the stereotype turned out to be true fukk her and that place.
:picard: