TikToker Calls Out Former Cracker Barrel Coworkers For Their Secret 'Code Word' For Black People

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the name always said it all lol…I’ve seen precisely one in my lifetime and the shyt looked abandoned even tho it was open

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Eat at cracka barrel brehs…

we not going to act like we don’t see the obvious cracker whip extended from the K on the logo :mjpls:

cracker-barrel-logo.png

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This is one of the main reasons the whole system of tipping is stupid. White and some black servers profile black customers before they even get into the building, give them poor service and when are tipped accordingly it becomes a Self fulfilling prophecy. I tip, but I hate it, I wish the whole system was done away with. The passive aggressiveness,especially from white female servers can be palpable.It’s not just Cracker Barrel on this shyt, it’s all of them.

I just
giphy.gif
when nikkas on here and in real life beat their chests about how much they tip, no matter how bad they’re treated and shame others for not accepting it with things like” stay home if you’re not going to tip well, no matter the quality of service ”:mjpls:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
This is one of the main reasons the whole system of tipping is stupid. White and some black servers profile black customers before they even get into the building, give them poor service and when are tipped accordingly it becomes a Self fulfilling prophecy. I tip, but I hate it, I wish the whole system was done away with. The passive aggressiveness,especially from white female servers can be palpable.It’s not just Cracker Barrel on this shyt, it’s all of them.

I just
giphy.gif
when nikka on here and in real life beat the their chests about how much they tip no matter how bad they’re treated and shame others for not accepting it with things like” stay home if you’re not going to tip well, no matter what”:mjpls:

yeah notice how nikkas not talkin about leaving restaurants alone as a whole , or at least not tipping. Knowing damn well they seen those comments saying its everywhere , not just at this cac place

nikkas are half steppers :mjpls:

Last edited:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Never seen a cracker barrel that wasnt full of old white people.

When I was a kid I used to wonder why the white people who eat there didnt get mad at the name. :dead: