TikToker Calls Out Former Cracker Barrel Coworkers For Their Secret 'Code Word' For Black People

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
When i was 17, i got a job there and got fired the following week. I hated the vibe of the place, so i bought the edited version of Pac's All Eyez On Me and played it over the speaker system. Manager told me to take my cd, leave my apron and leave the property.

It was refreshing seeing the brehs in there nodding their heads and cutting their panckes to "Ambitionz as a Ridah"

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I tip, almost every black person in my circle tips, from friends to family. Maybe it’s just the “nikkas” you associate with. :yeshrug:

Right

:mjlol:

I always tip well. Not even to justify being black, it’s just I understand the dynamics and how hard they work.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Only time I tip extremely well is when me and the wife go out to an exclusive restaurant where the seating is $200 a person… otherwise these lil chop shop spots getting the standard 10% tip

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
I'm in the south and I never liked or eaten at that place,,,, just looked at it :scust:

cracker-barrel-framed-photos-tiktok-scaled-e1620412896419.jpg

Looks like a klan hangout spot
mmUSMp2.png

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right

:mjlol:

I always tip well. Not even to justify being black, it’s just I understand the dynamics and how hard they work.

Its pretty well known that black people don’t tip as well as whites and that is not just Black Americans. I have cousins who I never go out with go restaurants because they don’t tip well.

My sister was a waitress in college. She said she could automatically spot groups who don’t tip well.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
This isn’t a Cracker Barrell thing. I’ve been in the restaurant industry off and on for a decade. This is just, generally speaking, how servers feel about Black folks.

Another thing, if you ever worked extensive time in the back of the house of a restaurant, you wouldn’t be as empathetic as people generally are with servers and the tipping system. This is one of the most entitled occupation groups there are.

This

y’all goin in on cracker barrel when there’s a high probability y’all ate at a restaurant that uses the same code word …there was a thread on this on sohh

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been ordering my food on-line & taking my shyt to go nowadays thanks to COVID, so now if I do give a tip, it’s never more than a 1$, no matter how much it cost :manny: