TikToker Calls Out Former Cracker Barrel Coworkers For Their Secret 'Code Word' For Black People

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Cracker Barrell :mjlol: I remember I wanted to go when I turned 16 and when I told my parents they looked at me with concern. We didn’t go.

Looking back I’m concerned too :gucci: but by the grace of God, 18 years later, I still haven’t stepped foot in those doors! :ohlawd:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm in the south and I never liked or eaten at that place,,,, just looked at it :scust:

cracker-barrel-framed-photos-tiktok-scaled-e1620412896419.jpg
shyt is awful and looks like a Klan headquarters. Just missing a noose on the wall.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Cracker Barrell :mjlol: I remember I wanted to go when I turned 16 and when I told my parents they looked at me with concern. We didn’t go.

Looking back I’m concerned too :gucci: but by the grace of God, 18 years later, I still haven’t stepped foot in those doors! :ohlawd:
My parents did the same thing. :russ:My mother said the place looks racist and said the guy on the logo is probably racist too. :lolbron:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Quit going to Cracker Barrel. Food is beyond garbage. I've never felt comfortable or enjoyed my meal anytime I went to one of these trash establishments.:pacspit:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
My parents did the same thing. :russ:My mother said the place looks racist and said the guy on the logo is probably racist too. :lolbron:
I always knew but it was the mystique of it. Too young and dumb to realize at that time that not everything is worth knowing. I woulda went there and been pissed by the looks and terrible food :mjlol:

On some shyt like "We coulda went to Grandy's for this. At least they're nice/tolerate us :gucci:"