Racist TikToker says N-word, gets fired, thanks black people for new conservative media career

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don't know why some of them feel the need to talk to cacs. Like what good is gonna come out of this?

And he's not even good at it.

If I'm not mistaken wasn't he on noJumper?

There are actually some Hebrew Israleilites that are actually rhetorically gifted and can easily break down cacs but this dude is not one of them.

He looks stupid.

Daps
Reppin
Botz
I don't know why some of them feel the need to talk to cacs. Like what good is gonna come out of this?

One of the major Cac propaganda about black people was that blacks can't peacefully dialogue with those who are from a different race and have opposing(including extremist) views from them. Basically, a form of mind control, to keep a certain group in line, accepting disrespect and not challenging anything...

This propaganda affected different black people in different ways. To some, it didn't bother them because they didn't care much about rationalizing Cac nonsense since they could easily smell Cac bullsh!t and manipulation gimmicks. But, it also affected many others in a very specific way. And these many others are part of the group you constantly see playing the "You need to watch what your enemies are saying" and inviting Cacs to have "an open conversation" about race. PS: These "open conversations" about race are always one-sided. Where the fingers are solely directed at black people and there is never space for questions about whites and their degenerate behaviors. Especially if it is to question them THROUGH RACE(Not through deflections like libs, commies, fascits, nazis etc).

To continue, even worse, some of these other black people are the ones you always see trying to "educate" Cacs. Like, so painful to watch sometimes. I used to see it a lot on twitter. Cac determined to spread the usual propaganda and on the other side you had a black person trying so hard to educate and change his mind...PS2: I remember, during the George Floyd issue, in one post about black farmers, a Cac on twitter was lying, with 4Cac prints, that black farmers in the US were unproductive and that's why their lands were taken. A black dude that I followed, engaged this Cac with data showing that black farmers were among the most productive when given access to the same share of resources as whites...You know what this Cac did? He blocked the dude, deleted his comments and went to use his same initial arguments(already debunked) on another black person that was completely ignorant about the subject :mjlol:

Like, how are you going to educate someone that needs to be uneducated about you and your history in order to avoid depression and later suicide?:stopitslime:

The idea that Cacs are ignorant because they were never taught X or Y makes less sense every day in the digital era. Some of them are purposely ignorant. These convos with them mean nothing...

Last edited:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
she could try and join up with her own people but now that she has tried to defect to the alt right, i wonder how she willl fair now that the stench is on her :lolbron:

edit: tick tick tick....how much time she got? :lupe:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

This is like a new age version of The Twilight Zone. You know like how the guy that just wanted to read books and hated people. Well the world ends and his glasses break right when he gets a chance to read a book:russ:

Jordan Peele should make a sequel to Get about this goofy broad and call it "Wait, Hold Up"