TikToker Calls Out Former Cracker Barrel Coworkers For Their Secret 'Code Word' For Black People

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This is why I prefer eating at black restaurants or ones with mostly black staff. Ideally, eating home cooked meals are better.

I already feel uneasy when I walk in a majority white establishment. They look at me and my woman with such visceral contempt. Lord knows what they’re doing to our food. :scust:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Most people that work on the service industry are trash anyway. These are the folks y’all said deserve $20/hr tho for rolling silverware and passing out chipotle mayo.
:mjlol:
I do independent contracting in hospitality and I believe everyone deserves a liveable wage in America baseline should be 24/hr, but some service workers are morons and other simply don't care, regardless quality of work/effort put in at work is a reflection of the person's being/core personality and that's a derivative of their upbringing/home training which is exactly why most people have no business having children

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don't tip well as a community.... the online pseudo militants will try to argue otherwise but they are full of shyt and phony... Also, if you eat anything outside of pancakes(breakfast in general) at the cracker barrel then you're playing yaself....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
[QUOTE="ThrobbingHood, post: 45421670, member: 34574"]Even if this were true, is this because of the poor service we receive? Which came first? The chicken or the egg?[/QUOTE]

It's true.... And we don't tip well regardless of service(as a whole) not even black servers.......