Those copping a PS5; Digital or Standard?

Which version are you getting?

• Digital

Votes: 45 29.8%
  • Standard

Votes: 106 70.2%

• Total voters

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
And yall know this will be launching with less than 1TB of space right? Standard is already gonna have space issues due to justabout every game needing to be installed....good luck :francis:

Daps
Right now I can go get the physical 2K20 (PS4 & XBOX) for $20 at BB
Its still at full price of $60 on PSN currently unless I'm looking at it wrong
and 2K physical usually goes on sale for $29 on Black Friday
this is one of the reasons why I am going standard
imagine having the digital only version, seeing an amazing game sale early, and then seeing the digital version is still 59.99 :mjlol:
I know they have digital sales too but they come out every now and then and they try to milk the full prices for as long as possible
They want a monopoly on the prices with digital
Making the games stay full price for as long as possible

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I don't get the issue with the space. You can backup games to a bigger USB 3.0 drive and move them to the SSD when it's ready to play. And since the damn thing probably has a insane fast write speed, it'll take minutes :heh:
:jbhmm: interesting

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those services have much lower bit-rate than UHD disc, if you have a good TV and an eye for quality you will notice! What about if you like to own the media? What about when your favourite movie disappears from Netflix etc.?
Although I buy 95% digital games, I'd still want the drive just in case.

I have a $3000 oled tv.. I watch everything in dolby vision. There's absolutely no reason to use blu ray as everything that streams looks better. You can purchase movies right on you tv in 4k without the need to own any disc. Like i said this is like owning a Walkman when the iPod came out. It's dead technology. It's over man.